Some questions about RLB BP, take a look if you feel like helping please

This is a discussion on Some questions about RLB BP, take a look if you feel like helping please within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So, recently i decided to go rlb, i was staying in ardream for a while so my build was FULL ...
Page: 1

Smile Some questions about RLB BP, take a look if you feel like helping please

So, recently i decided to go rlb, i was staying in ardream for a while so my build was FULL str, i guess i should change that going to rlb.
    so here is my first question for your own experience guys what stats points works best?
    About skills i decided to go 57Heal, Party heal 960/57Dbuff, Torment/5master, -10%dmg

I got somehow the knowledge about gear but help with the build would be nice

Edit: i will add i want to be paper priest. so i want to split the points between Hp/STR.

O_o Senior Member

You had full str as DCZ priest? That's really bad..

Since you are going to be 69 and after lvl 60 gonna get 45 state points you can stay with full str and put the rest on hp.. But it depends on the items you got...

And about skills.. If you can afford scrolls go for 60 duff 5 master rest heal so you can have massive, personal 10k heal and that 5% less DMG skill on master

If you can't, then put 60 on duff, 3 for malice and the rest for heal

all depends on your gear...
    gun: HB+9 (the best of) > II+9 (if the price is so high, stay with HB+8) > HB+8 (you dont need more with this gun) > HB+7 (price should be good, enough power) > II+8 (waisting of money i guess) > II+7 (cheapest option) and dont take Mirage sword, low ap, high str requirements
    armors: paper set +9/19str, +8/15str is fine too, with +7/12str dont enter this zone
    rings: 2x RoC+1 (and more + if you can) > 2x old RoL (just cheap options with great ac and hp boost = surviveability)
    earrings: 2x Lillimes should be fine
    belt: Glass Belt as much +1 as you can afford (you really need INT boost more than ac in IB)
    necklace: ofc Iron Neck, if you dont have money for it, go for WP+1

about stats:
    190str is enough to get 2k ap, you really need that HP boost for your life and defense
    about cospre items:
    20+30ac Valky set, i prefer defensive pathos gloves (defense against rogue or warrior, but dont take rogue/warrior, take both same, just look who is mostly against you), wings with AC
    about skills:
    forget about party healing its pointless, 1920 heal is enough (+restore) for you, but you can use complete heal too, with HB+8 and Glass Belt +1, you will have nice mana pool
    5master, 60duff, 54heal, 1free (playing with scrolls, best option) or 5master, 60buff, 48heal, 3duff, 4free

you can also buy Dread Shield +7 and Impact +8 for "too much enemies" situation

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You had full str as DCZ priest? That's really bad..
    Why so, in dcz the hp stats are useless doesnt bring you any Ac, so i was full str with paper hp set +9 worked fine.

Ye but i will totally change it now for STr set and reskill to get more in hp, beucase of the AC matter. about items i think i can afford for what you've wrote, execpt hb +9 lol no way i could get it.

Thanks for info

you should go 60 heal / 57 debuff / 2 master