Archer Question

This is a discussion on Archer Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright just a quick question and then a close if need be.. About to reach 255dex.. I already got 94 ...
Page: 1

SaTaN

Alright just a quick question and then a close if need be..

About to reach 255dex.. I already got 94 HP.. just wondering if I should pump STR in hopes that I would hit harder.. or should I just pump HP like everyone else? just wondering if anyone has tried this or not.. maybe ill have to find out for everyone ^_^

Alright just a quick question and then a close if need be..

About to reach 255dex.. I already got 94 HP.. just wondering if I should pump STR in hopes that I would hit harder.. or should I just pump HP like everyone else? just wondering if anyone has tried this or not.. maybe ill have to find out for everyone ^_^[/b]
    STR doesnt add AP for rogues imo

nah dex and hp are rogue stuff full dex? then pump it to hp

SaTaN

alrighty then! thx for reply

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

why would you put points in STR? - go full DEX since your an Archer then put some in HP - ofc enough HP to wear your armor 1st !!

dizz123

why would you put points in STR? - go full DEX since your an Archer then put some in HP - ofc enough HP to wear your armor 1st !![/b]
    yea str dont help archers at all and not even the rogue class just for warrior and bp str is good for

there was rumors that str gave a better avg hit, not sure if this is tru because i never tried it myself. But i would put it in hp aswell. str is only a extra if it works

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

there was rumors that str gave a better avg hit, not sure if this is tru because i never tried it myself. But i would put it in hp aswell. str is only a extra if it works[/b]
    Nope thats bull

Str doesn't give shit except a bigger weight
    So go full dex and put the rest in hp

if you need a shield, you can put 51 in str, but don't go higher then that

NeronDomitius

Nope thats bull

if you need a shield, you can put 51 in str, but don't go higher then that[/b]
    rogues have base 60 str noobie :lol:

str makes u hold more pots

Priest_gabber

Nope thats bull

if you need a shield, you can put 51 in str, but don't go higher then that[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=archer+guide
    this guy seems to be convinced that str does help =p someone should test it and post results ^^

7t7t7t

tested by me and confirmed by some friends.

str increase the rate of doing critic hits. So your average dmg is higher. Especially against people with high high ac.
    Higher is their ac more u see that difference.

The problem of smoking stat points in str in spite of hp is that u'll not have only lower hp but most of all lower mana.
    Considering that high lvl skillz suks much mana...it creates really pot troubles, cuz u will almost always press soul pots.
    If u press a soul pot...how u heal your self?

Sacrificing dex points for str? Naa...Even if, having a better average dmg may sounds better than hoping to do once in a while your best hit.

LOL i tried to paste some datas i had saved in a file...but i got some wierd probs with sorting them...so that you could see them decently organized..
    baa too lazy too complicated...i gave up... ^^

Test by your self

p.s. how the hell can i copy and paste something written inside an other file and watching them here with the same "format" of the original file?!
    ( i mean..space between 2 words...something like that..)

Dex 1, HP 2, STR never...