Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Skill build for when I get to 69...

This is a discussion on Skill build for when I get to 69... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i wont understimate massive....
Page: 2

7t7t7t

i wont understimate massive.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Im just going to go 60 duff 54 heal 5 master...and if I find massive absolutely worthless, 57 heal 57 duff 5 master (i almost never use massive unless doing TC/DS or booro)[/b]

uh, u should start using it, it is best thing against xmas tree babashopers

masived warrior with hb+21 will hit u like normal warrior wolfed... worth casting subside/masive

ILoveYouToo

Warriors these days don't usually travel without at least 2-3 priests so any debuff can be cured but it's better to just throw a torment at take out the priests firsts. with complete heal and debuffs you shouldn't lose to any warrior in a vs =l

I've been tossing this idea around for awhile and haven't come to a conclusion yet...the two builds are:

60 heal - 57 debuff - 3 master
    *gives full party heal, torment + judgment*

or

57 heal - 57 debuff - 5 master w/1 pt left over
    *gives 960 party heal, torment, judgment and absoluteness

can't determine if getting absoluteness is better than 10k party heal or not...I do not plan on going 70+...

I'm a T1 bp for those who dont know who can also be a support tanker (or will be when I hit 69)[/b]
    Ok you definately need 5 masters. As stated above, the damage reduction is HUGE for a BP.

So now its only a comparison of either 60 heal 54 duff, 60 duff 54 heal, or 57/57.

Honestly, i think 60 heal is not the best build... it uses a lotta mana, and judgement also uses quiet some mana..... so i would say 60 heal is probably the last choice for me.

If you are paper, then id go for 60 duff 54 heal. Why? well first off, if you're paper then you'll definately be a lot more fragile, so in this case, massive would be able to help against good warriors. And also you'll have 10k heal which would be rly useful..... party 960 heal is good for ardream, but 60+ it isnt quite the best since 1 spike could already be 800-1k damage...... so....... yeah.. haha

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

how about if I go int priest...made some stupid choices and had to go int priest for group pk...im thinking 60 heal, 57 duff, 2 master...or 57 heal, 57 duff, 5 master (for the 10% deduction)

my def is going to be 1425+ scrolled with damn near 6k hp and decent resists

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

id go for 57/57/5 - 960 AoE is enough for RLB

60heal/57duff/2master for int

how about if I go int priest...made some stupid choices and had to go int priest for group pk...im thinking 60 heal, 57 duff, 2 master...or 57 heal, 57 duff, 5 master (for the 10% deduction)

my def is going to be 1425+ scrolled with damn near 6k hp and decent resists[/b]
    i would go for

60 heal and 60 duff if you are going to be support.

Honestly, you will NOT have time to run up to enemies and start judgmenting them if you are the support priest. Curing, Healing, Debuffing is NOT as easy as you think...... and besides, i would rather use "clear mana/sweep mana" to support my team instead of using judgement and dealing 100 damage.

60 heal is pretty much a MUST. Even for ardream, party 960 is not enough if your party has decent->good gears. So then 10k party heal is definately a must, so it comes down to 57 duff and 2 masters, or 54 duff and 5 masters (for the 10% reduction) or 60 duff 0 master.

Well... lemme tell you... torment is one hella good skill... especially for RLB where theres no lvl 70 buffers with party cure..... Even if you are vsing a full scrolled party, itll take quite some time for them to cure, and while the priest is curing, he cant heal or debuff, so he'll be only able to choose only 1 of his options: duff/heal/cure.

And besides.. ur the tank priest.... if you were paper id definately get the 5 in masters,,,,, but if you're tank priest, then the 60 in debuff (massive) can help if you're gettting hit too hard :F - a massived RLB warrior, will hit you kinda like a full scrolled ardream warrior..... which is pretty shitty damage :F

60 heal is pretty much a MUST. Even for ardream[/b]
    lol :P

60 heal is pretty much a MUST. Even for ardream[/b]
    really ? :blink: :blink:

really ? :blink: :blink:[/b]
    well imo it is.....

cause i once went healer on my support priest for ardream, and i must say party 960 heal is one shitty ass heal.....my priest had 5.2k hp, and the average HP of my party was around 3.5-3.8k hp........ the 960 heal does help, but theres not much AOE's in ardream, so it wasnt that useful.

The only time when party heal was really really useful, was when we were inside human's base, and tanking all the towers from the back side...... and 960 was way too little to keep our party alive after 20+ humans were after our ass. Most of the time iw ould use either complete heal or 1920 heal on individual members of our party.... if only the party 960 was changed to party 1920 heal!!!!

And 60+ will mean mages will have novas.... 2 novas will already be around, if not more than the 960 heal~ and if theres a mage party of 6 or 7, then itll be impossible to keep the party alive unless the priest has 10k heal. Oh... and think about it, if my party in ARDREAM had around 3.5-3.8k hp average, then CZ will definately mean HP averages of 4.5k ish or so, and warriors will hit up to like 6.5k+ (because u can use the 2k hp scroll, so thats arleady 500 free hp). A party heal that heals the party for 15-20% of their HP aint really that appealing eh?

we rather ment that, unfortunatelly, u can't have fh in ardream :P

u can't have fh in ardream :P[/b]
    ty for pointing that out :P

we rather ment that, unfortunatelly, u can't have fh in ardream :P[/b]

ty for pointing that out :P[/b]
    level 54 heal skill

Complete heal.

I never said anything about party 10k heal.

you said >> me and cizia are quoting
    60 heal is a must even for ardream ^^ - thats why we disagreed since you cant go 60 with your skill points if your an ardreamer !! ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast