Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skill Questions

This is a discussion on Skill Questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; When a tank INT Priest just heals himself non stop and stop to cure your duffs you can also use ...
Page: 2

When a tank INT Priest just heals himself non stop and stop to cure your duffs you can also use either reverse life or confusion on him, and depending if he looks or not, he'll think its malice or some shit and waste time curing while your malice and para recharge :P

When a tank INT Priest just heals himself non stop and stop to cure your duffs you can also use either reverse life or confusion on him, and depending if he looks or not, he'll think its malice or some shit and waste time curing while your malice and para recharge :P[/b]
    i usually just use the clear and sweep mana skills on an int priest after he is duffed :P those 2 skills are so awesome, not many ppl use em :P Its also very useful against a running rogue thats spamming minor heals, clear + sweep mana = 1.5k mana gone :P and if your lucky, the rogue's lightfeet would run out after you clear his mana xD then he'll hafta mana pot b4 he can LF again :P

i usually just use the clear and sweep mana skills on an int priest after he is duffed :P those 2 skills are so awesome, not many ppl use em :P Its also very useful against a running rogue thats spamming minor heals, clear + sweep mana = 1.5k mana gone :P and if your lucky, the rogue's lightfeet would run out after you clear his mana xD then he'll hafta mana pot b4 he can LF again :P[/b]
    Of course, I use Sweep Mana and Clear Mana too. Those are 2 awesome skills. I love throwing them to ppl vsing :lol:

Of course, I use Sweep Mana and Clear Mana too. Those are 2 awesome skills. I love throwing them to ppl vsing :lol:[/b]
    hahah lmao its so funny to do that xD you see the rogue spammin the hell outa his minor key and all the animation, once you cast them, you see an idiot standing still with not even enough MP to attack xD

Druide_Fr

FYI the Confusion spell also stop the Deva bird (in the Islant Mountain Cave level 70+ event) from attacking for a few seconds. You want to keep casting Confusion, however, as the effect doesn't last long. So, basically, you cast confusion, then a light attack, then either a heal or another light attack, and then repeat all the time. The Deva attacks do not stop completely, but get reduced by maybe 90%, so its worth it.

I've been told that the Illusion assassin skill does pretty much the same thing.

FYI the Confusion spell also stop the Deva bird (in the Islant Mountain Cave level 70+ event) from attacking for a few seconds. You want to keep casting Confusion, however, as the effect doesn't last long. So, basically, you cast confusion, then a light attack, then either a heal or another light attack, and then repeat all the time. The Deva attacks do not stop completely, but get reduced by maybe 90%, so its worth it.

I've been told that the Illusion assassin skill does pretty much the same thing.[/b]
    Any1 know if this is true???

wawh

no it does not, deva just doesnt attack that much lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12