Results 1 to 9 of 9

Skill Questions

This is a discussion on Skill Questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Playing a private server. I have the choice of going 80 assassin, 60 explore, and 2 masters for magic shield. ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member mistaleet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161

    Wink Skill Questions

    Playing a private server. I have the choice of going 80 assassin, 60 explore, and 2 masters for magic shield. That or i can go 36 explore and the rest masters. But please note, that in this server only 300 ac scrolls are available and weapon cancelation for masters is not there.

    I went with 800 def but i have read on other topics that most go the others. Is it because of the weapon cancelation or does the masters route give more defense. Btw i want more def for 1v1s if that matters. Please tell me your choice and why . Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kali Yuga
    Posts
    437

    Default

    uhh... i'm not sure about private servers, but the reason everyone puts points into master's is cause of Matchless and Absoluteness. They reduce all damage done to you by 15% and 10% respectively, and they stack for a total of 25% damage reduction to everything.

    so, 800ac vs 25% total damage reduction... i'd take 10 points in master cause you can't turn off the damage reduction, while scaled skin has a cool down... 25% on a 1,000 damage spike means you're gonna get hit for 750... i'm not sure exactly how much 800 ac would reduce that though, but if you're using safety and evade until snake skin comes up, you're going to have a mess in your hands man

  3. #3
    _.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    weapon cancel skill mostly works as reducing the enemy's ac on private servers.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    in all of the private servers, matchless and absolutness are bugged and work automaticlly when u r mastered and lvl 65-70.

    and like gaudior said, its not weapon cancel, its armor cancel, it removes ac

  5. #5
    MrFunkz
    Guest

    Default

    This all depends on the private server, some private servers passive skills in mastery don't work. What I would do is contact a GM or Owner, and ask them if they work. This should straighten things out -

    ~MrFunkz

  6. #6
    killadre75
    Guest

    Default

    either way build is pretty good as long as u have good skill and good items pick one and adapt to it

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I've never played a server with working matchless/absolutness,they're just a waste of skill points

  8. #8
    CityWok
    Guest

    Default

    i always go 60 explore unless eskirma or armor cancel is working then its obvious to go all into master

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    ya 60 explore is nice for def use that

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •