Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is +8 scorpian scy any good for pk?

This is a discussion on is +8 scorpian scy any good for pk? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so what do u guys think of SS is the hp absorb worth it,or just use HB(ihate giga BTW its ...
Page: 1

bossgasefox

Wink

so what do u guys think of SS is the hp absorb worth it,or just use HB(ihate giga BTW its too gay)

so what do u guys think of SS is the hp absorb worth it,or just use HB(ihate giga BTW its too gay)[/b]

SS is not good to pk with, dmg you deal is to small to make a quick kill, also dmg u deal is too small for hp recovery to be effective in general PK. u hit some1 about 600 you will get 400 back, soon enough 10 ppl will gank you and nothing will help

i would say if youre a lvl 80 warrior with very good uniques, SS +9 (or even higher) would be good to switch to if you get gangbanged. hell blade does good dmg on its own, big ap on lvl 80 warrior and decent ap on SS

for vs (in arena) its a gayest weapon ive seen so far. rogues hate it because you stay alive very long so their fingers start to hurt of minor combo (not applicable to pedalers :P)

and its a must have weapon for boss hunts, 90% of bosses can be taken down by a solo non-80 warrior with scrolls who is switching between main weapon and SS. and lvl 80 warrior on scrolls is able to even take down a Talos with it (altho i suggest havin a couple of abys waters just to be safe and a little bit of sliding...tanking is dangerous and dont switch weapons)

i even used that in ardream fighting 10 sins i was using SS to heal up on things like barons etc. you fight rogues and when your hp is low switch to SS, kill 1 baron and your hp is full. then back to main weapon and party with enemy also in big boy cz when i was chased by gangbangers i would run to attros, switch to SS and start to combo attros with clicking town xD very effective and usefull trick

A dream build would be

SS +10 + Shell set +8 + Opal earings + 3 + diamond rings + 3 + amulet of str +3 / belt of str + 3

AP BUILD + SS + 10 FTW XD

i even used that in ardream fighting 10 sins i was using SS to heal up on things like barons etc. you fight rogues and when your hp is low switch to SS, kill 1 baron and your hp is full. then back to main weapon and party with enemy also in big boy cz when i was chased by gangbangers i would run to attros, switch to SS and start to combo attros with clicking town xD very effective and usefull trick[/b]
    hahah i remembr my friend using taht in ardream too, he was able to take down a party of 6 rogues solo with just a scorp scythe +7, hellbreaker +2 rebirth, and a lot of "beasts" (the monster/NPC)

SS is not really an awesome weapon by itself, but if you know how to switch back and forth between SS and your main weapon, it can be very deadly...... its very "cheap" you can call it, by attacking a monster nearby to gain a shitload of HP back. But i wouldnt recommend having just an ss +8 as ur weapon :/

iiason

it pwns 1v1 as i heard from a few 80 wars.

i knew ive seen a video of it somewhere

so here it is for all you non-beleivers...power of SS in hands of a lvl 80 warrior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic4ED4xbsd4

he should be able to killl that dread alot faster than that -_-

AndyJH

Scorp Side might only be +7 so low ap and the warrior was unwolfed

As for dream build, slightly wrong yuber

Shells10, Side10, Unique Str+5

Good luck killing that monster of a warrior - slm 4000ap+

Scorp Side might only be +7 so low ap and the warrior was unwolfed

As for dream build, slightly wrong yuber

Shells10, Side10, Unique Str+5

Good luck killing that monster of a warrior - slm 4000ap+[/b]

slm - private server

AndyJH

Na give cypher or diez a year or so

Na give cypher or diez a year or so [/b]
    judging by the stuff they have...it is a private server

Delicious

it pwns 1v1 as i heard from a few 80 wars.[/b]
    yea it rapes in vs had one b4 and it was way better in vs then my hb+8 took alot longer but couldnt lose xD

Delicious

he should be able to killl that dread alot faster than that -_-[/b]
    he dosnt have wolf ;x

bossgasefox

from what u guys saying then= SS is mainly asupport wepone and ishould use HB for killing(ihate changing gear in amiddle of afight and i have a+8 SS from FRINED which quitted lol)so sticking to HB thank u guys

from what u guys saying then= SS is mainly asupport wepone and ishould use HB for killing(ihate changing gear in amiddle of afight and i have a+8 SS from FRINED which quitted lol)so sticking to HB thank u guys[/b]
    hb+8 = main weapon, but keep the ss

its nice to go farm something and not needing to get a priest, or if u spot a strong boss its nice to attack it and not look at it with a sad expression on your face

and if u hate switching from hb to ss in the middle of the fight...hey! u can always die or town

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast