small rouge question ^^

This is a discussion on small rouge question ^^ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well I've got some money now again and wanted to upgrade some items but witch would give me the most ...
Page: 1

Arthurios

well I've got some money now again and wanted to upgrade some items but witch would give me the most ap etc.?

ok I can sell my chitin pads and boots +8 and get shell pads and boots +8

or I can sell my HR and get RE+2 and get a rol +1 and use another rol +0 and buy shell pads +8 if I sell my chitin pads

or I can make my wp+1 > 2 and get re +2 (re+2 is only 2gb or something more then HR)

or I can sell my cleavers +9 and get exp shard +8 and make a rol +1 + rol+0 or with shell +8 boots/re+2

I just want to know what will give the most ap etc.

BestSin

well I've got some money now again and wanted to upgrade some items but witch would give me the most ap etc.?

ok I can sell my chitin pads and boots +8 and get shell pads and boots +8[/b]
    This won't increase your AP, just your AC... so if your goal is only AP then i suggest to keep your Chitin+8

or I can sell my HR and get RE+2 and get a rol +1 and use another rol +0 and buy shell pads +8 if I sell my chitin pads
    [/b]
    Keep the HR, RE+2 only has 1 point extra dex... Definently go for the ROL+1 if you have dual +0's now.

or I can make my wp+1 > 2 and get re +2 (re+2 is only 2gb or something more then HR)[/b]
    Making WP+2 is good idea, but again keep the HR and keep your 2gb.

or I can sell my cleavers +9 and get exp shard +8 and make a rol +1 + rol+0 or with shell +8 boots/re+2
    [/b]
    You will notice a very slight AP increase by using dual EXC Shard's +8, but the elemental damage will be lower... Some people speculate that cleavers fail more often than shards... if you take that into consideration it might be wise to switch to EXC Shards +8.

I just want to know what will give the most ap etc.[/b]
    Definently keep the HR, and make a ROL+1 and a WP+2... i suggest keeping the cleaver 9's because they are cheaper and have more elemental than EXC Shard +8's.

Hope this helps.

Arthurios

thnx for reply, I will make a wp+2 instead of a IN, always prefered the wp more. I will change the HR though and get re +2, and also will get rol +1 instead of selling cleavers and buying exp shards +8

Banned

thnx for reply, I will make a wp+2 instead of a IN, always prefered the wp more. I will change the HR though and get re +2, and also will get rol +1 instead of selling cleavers and buying exp shards +8[/b]
    Will if ever you can go for HR+1 fuck off RE2 cause HR almost owns RE2 at 0...I would still get an IN instead of WP2 but then that's your choice if you think Bonuses/Main def> Wep defs go for it

Hope you'll make right choice for daggers...

BestSin

Iron neck good if your tank rogue, and vs duffers (cuz u can't duff weapon defenses)

WP is good for vs mages and good all around dex/hp/str/ac

i say get a WP+2 and IN+0 and switch them out depending on situation (this is the most ideal)

if u can only get one, then figure out what you will be doing the most

Arthurios

I only will get a wp+2, IN is to expensive and I dont like it that much for rouge and with that money I could upgrade my other items