some questons about my gear...

This is a discussion on some questons about my gear... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; now i have dual +16 dex earrings, aod +3, judi belt +2, dual elf rings +2, 4 shells +8, 1 ...
Page: 1

xstep

now i have dual +16 dex earrings, aod +3, judi belt +2, dual elf rings +2, 4 shells +8, 1 chitin +8 , +7 deffance armor set, EagleEye +8

currently working on my last piece of shell +8 (gauntlett)

what should i buy firts? i know thats good to have boots and gauntlet +9 fp but its like impossible to get them, and to get 4 more elf rings +2( for making dual +3) i will need like 80 more gbs...

so now i am just thinkig about gear my priest and play with my friend , over to spending lotsa cash to improve my dex bonus from 195 ( w/o scrolls) to 200-205

my AP now: 2300 (lvl 67) going to 69 only to RLB
    DEFF: 600 ( w/o ac)

Banned Senior Member

The last part Shell+8 shouldn't be ur priority imo.
    Ur gear is pretty good, but u should focus on getting fp+9 boots/gaunts.
    Rest not much to improve, elf rings+3 but they are expensive or try to get an Iron Neck in case of gangbangs, can save ur ass alot

zrocker0404

might as well make the judi belt+3 and you could make 1 elf ring+3, Get FP+9

pretty much what every1 else said...upgrade accesories over going from chitin to shell

and sry to hijack but any1 know the % of going from +8 to +9? to try and make fp+9

xstep

to zrocker0404: i would like to make judi +3, but since ED is closed its almost imbossible for me ta make 2 more +2

toDi_Strider2952: its pretty low, i would say 1 of 15 using trina

okey, so i will now focus on elf rings +3 and fp +9 gaunts and boots

zrocker0404

Just hear they got a new patch for ED to come back! Dunno when it'll come maybe thursday maintenance or next tuesday. And forgot about that