Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spear of Murky Waters +8 vs. Spear of Player +8 vs. Lugias +8

This is a discussion on Spear of Murky Waters +8 vs. Spear of Player +8 vs. Lugias +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; With a character that has full shell +8, dual ROFs, dual Minotaur Earings, IB, IN, a Hanguk +8 as offhand, ...
Page: 1

Zxenke

With a character that has full shell +8, dual ROFs, dual Minotaur Earings, IB, IN, a Hanguk +8 as offhand, and full strength build at level 80, which of these spears is the best?

1H Spear Spear of Player +8 117 80 Glacier 8 HP 8 STR 16FR 16GR 16LR 228
    1H Spear Lugias +8 120 80 Flame 13 HP 24 DEX 206 90
    1H Spear Spear of Murky Water +8 120 80 Flame 8 STR 7 CD 7 SD 206 90

They are all so close to eachother :P People will prolly have diff thoughts about this. It's personal preferance only since they are almost the same. If I had that personal spear I would try to make it +6/7 rebirth. But at +8, I would NOT choose the personal spear.

So Lugias vs Murky. Same ap, same elemental.
    13 hp, 24 dex vs 8 str, 7 cd, 7 sd.

I'd choose the Lugias! Nice hp. Dex makes ur stunrate with scream higher (I think anyway).
    And the 7 cd,7 sd on Murky wont help that much since ur 70+ and have ironset.

Banned

lugias for the hp!

Banned Senior Member

Lugias or Spear of Player, but i guess lugias cause the HP and the DEX so you stun better

Pino

spear of player for sure, resist hp and str...
    nothing more to say, lugias is close but can't beat spear of player.
    but imo go 2h weapon

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i would go with lugias

SoullessOne

lol excuse me guys i had like 1 month without reading KO4life but what kind of questions are u doing here recently.... SoS+1 Vs Iron Belt, Avedon +8 Vs Pers sword +8, and now this one ?? :blink: (even when this one is the hardest one)

Not to flame anyone, but i think ppl should pay more attention to the stats of those items before posting here

1H Spear Spear of Player +8 117 80 Glacier 8 HP 8 STR 16FR 16GR 16LR 228
    1H Spear Lugias +8 120 80 Flame 13 HP 24 DEX 206 90 ...
    5 more HP than Personal must b around 100 or 120 more HP in a warr 75+ (wow, instead of 9k Hp im gonna have 9100)
    1H Spear Spear of Murky Water +8 120 80 Flame 8 STR 7 CD 7 SD 206 90
    nothing more to say about this one

And when was the last time u stuneed someone using scream or lvl 80 master skill (they works only like 5% of the times despite of how much dex u have)??? they r not as good as they used to be. even the old leg cut do a better job against rogues .

I would say Pino is right...." spear of player for sure, resist hp and str...
    nothing more to say, lugias is close but can't beat spear of player".

is everyone here missing how important are those elemental resistances nowadays (as a warrior ice is one of our main enemies in pk), and how perfectly balanced is personal spear in str and hp.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

And when was the last time u stuneed someone using scream or lvl 80 master skill (they works only like 5% of the times despite of how much dex u have)???[/b]
    ummm....my shock stun works at least 60-70% of the time and my dex bonus is....oh yeah....5

NeronDomitius

best dmg -> SoMW cuz of 120ap and best str bonus
    best hp -> Lugias cuz of best hp bonus
    best ressists -> SoP

so choose what u need most.

if i were u, i'd take Personal and use Lugias and SoMW to get some nice uniques.

they are all really close, and all 3 are amazing spears, whatever u take u wont make a mistake

spear of murky has 118 ap btw. i'd personally take the murky just cause i love weapon def :P

gl getting the personal spear to +8, rather have a +7 sword and a lugias

kanya128

If u need more hp buy a lugias +8 or SoP +8 but I think these 2 is better then murky
    If I were u I may have a +8 sop

its either the luigas or the personal imo... luigas will help for the legcut, but if u dont think thats important, or maybe if ur resists are low then go for pesronal spear

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i would take the spear of murky waters +8, for a few reasons,
    1: sell your iron neck and boost up necklace to an aoc +2/+3/ wdn +3... trust me that 25/20 str bonus is amazing.. and if u get a wdn +2/+3, the hp bonus is nice as well as what you really need in cz which is GLACIER RESIST...
    2: by selling your iron neck, u may lose a few weapon defense, but, you gain a shit load more ap, u lose 3 weapon defense to club and spear.. ( big deal), and since your a warrior, weapon defense doesn't help out "that" much since your ac is so high... and imo... warriors that deal damage are gg... seeing as how your other items will make up a lot of defense
    3: sexy? yes? and the smurky has 8 str bonus, and add it w/ the offhand will give u even more ap...
    4: in the end, your str bonus will be tremendous.... and by switching to a different necklace, will also give you money to upgrade your earrings to a higher +, which never hurts,

5: i think a warrior should be used for attacking and deal as much damage as they possibly can... seeing as how that is the point of playing a warrior is all about.

lil_mageskillz

lugias all the way i think it best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast