Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SS+7 or DS+7

This is a discussion on SS+7 or DS+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; SS+7 - high FR and HP but low AC DS+7 - decent HP, also 30 FR and monster AC i ...
Page: 1

SS+7 - high FR and HP but low AC
    DS+7 - decent HP, also 30 FR and monster AC

i got only personal shield atm, so what should i take?

PS. "XXXX shield, cuz looks better" posts are NOT welcome.

Upgrade

personal ownz what + do u have?

Dread. The difference is only 20 FR. It's more useful against towers because I think the centre ones you need high AC and outer ones you need higher FR.

You can easily use fire belt, fire talia etc. Or if your a warrior fire pot to make up for the loss

Plus it has wep defences + massive ac which will help when the orcs start pounding on you

personal ownz what + do u have?[/b]
    +6, i must tell also we got many mages in cz and they are rly deadly (3 mages can take off 10k hp from u in 5 sec - tbl edit ftw :angry: )

NeronDomitius

towers are fire attacks not arrows, so u need fr not ac
    for towers, get ss+7
    but i would rather get ds+7 cuz overall, it's a better shield

p.s. flame talia for towers ftw

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

get both, i have both XD ,

both are great shields,

also ss is great 4 undy ^^

get both, i have both XD ,

both are great shields,

also ss is great 4 undy ^^[/b]
    i can take just 1.

ill take SS - gg against mages / towers and for undy

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

SS for undy put on DS and use flame talia ^^ u'll be aight

i got choice DS or SS, no chances to get them both atm.

007_heal

Then i would go with the all around better sheild, which is the DS. Yes SS gives better undying (300 more) on me but it doesnt make a world of difference. And i dont know why people tank towers, it annoys the other nation and you can get exped faster then you can say town.

As for inner towers they hit you over 2K. doesnt matter what you are wearing. Tried to run through town once but mid towers knocked half the party out before mage could be safe and tp.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Then i would go with the all around better sheild, which is the DS. Yes SS gives better undying (300 more) on me but it doesnt make a world of difference. And i dont know why people tank towers, it annoys the other nation and you can get exped faster then you can say town.

As for inner towers they hit you over 2K. doesnt matter what you are wearing. Tried to run through town once but mid towers knocked half the party out before mage could be safe and tp.[/b]
    idk about u but inner towers only hit me for 1500~ 1700 oO

As for inner towers they hit you over 2K. doesnt matter what you are wearing. Tried to run through town once but mid towers knocked half the party out before mage could be safe and tp.[/b]
    Ppl tank towers to get nps when enemies camp in town like pussies, and i need anti exped shield.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

tanking towers means parasite+malice/torment, so you want the dread shield as you'll lose less hp from the parasite and maintain higher defence against the archers who will undoubtedly try to ks you.

silverbuffer18

depends what u will be doing.. if its mostly tanking towers for nt then i suggest a ss to reduce damage if tanking for melle to go in town then ds as u will get attacked by alot of melle

tommyleonghk

for towers its definately Scorpion Shield period coz it gives good HP and FR

but if i were to choose 1... Id go for DS+7 coz its a fukin tank (agaisnt melees)

if you NT more then go for SS+7

if you pk more then go for DS+7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast