Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SSE or Lich Kings Pride?

This is a discussion on SSE or Lich Kings Pride? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Secret Silver Earring : 20 AC , 10 hp Lich King's Pride : 10AC , 5 HP , 5 MP ...
Page: 1

Secret Silver Earring: 20 AC , 10 hp

Lich King's Pride: 10AC , 5 HP , 5 MP , 60 HP , 10 MP, 10 FR-GR-LR-MR-PR

Both @ +0

Which one and why?

Banned

I'd pick LKP for support and SSE for paper build if those were my only choices ._.

I'd pick LKP for support and SSE for paper build.[/b]
    :lol:

Kloud says SSE...gogogogo fight...all talk

Banned

I personally use CE+1, and Kloud has dual SSE+1, so ofc hes gonna deffend what he's using, altho hes a noob

For attack use the SSE because of the extra ac and hp. If you do support use the LKP because you will not be in the front lines so you dont need the ac or hp.

cama

For attack use the SSE because of the extra ac and hp. If you do support use the LKP because you will not be in the front lines so you dont need the ac or hp.[/b]
    most retarded statement EVER

mage always gets targetted as one of the first tagets no matter if hes support, attack, front, back, middle, sideways, ALWAYS one of the first targets

not cuz theyre "easy" kills...cuz they really arent...but because theyre the most valuable member in a party...priests are ok, melee ok, but mage is best..if priest or melee die mage can just tp back but if no mage then party will eventually be withered down to nothing

id go for CE+1, SSE+0 1 of each...nice balance of ac and other stuffs

LKP looks like crap to me...something fancy to catch the eyes of noobs but really crap compaerd to better alternatives like CE+1

Banned

LKP looks like crap to me...something fancy to catch the eyes of noobs but really crap compaerd to better alternatives like CE+1[/b]
    Amen <3 CE+1 :wub:

TopCat

Amen <3 CE+1 :wub:[/b]

sse +1 much greater than ce +1

ce is for noobs like u

pm..

most retarded statement EVER

mage always gets targetted as one of the first tagets no matter if hes support, attack, front, back, middle, sideways, ALWAYS one of the first targets

not cuz theyre "easy" kills...cuz they really arent...but because theyre the most valuable member in a party...priests are ok, melee ok, but mage is best..if priest or melee die mage can just tp back but if no mage then party will eventually be withered down to nothing

id go for CE+1, SSE+0 1 of each...nice balance of ac and other stuffs

LKP looks like crap to me...something fancy to catch the eyes of noobs but really crap compaerd to better alternatives like CE+1[/b]
    He asked between SSE or LKP so I said my input. Also priests are one of the main targets first, and I am not talking about Pro PK parties but average ones. They will go for priest first. Oh, and Ye CE+1 is better then a LKP, but like i said before he just asked a question and I answered it.

iiason

i&#39;d go the SSE. for me. hp and ac is extremely important for a mage.

the mage that does the most damage, is the one that survivors the longest, not the one with the most MP output

Ultra_mage_Jano

Why is that? :huh:
    LKP would give me (lvl 71) around 50 HP more than CE+1, but 7 def less, (and 2 resist to all, waw), and for what I believe
    50HP > 7 ac.

RE5PECTmf

I personally dont like LKP , so if i would go for SSE with CE/We combination ..

Banned

and for what I believe
    50HP > 7 ac.[/b]
    Lol, Ac > Hp . 50hp goes away in 1 hit, 7 ac lasts all the fight.Tell me, Do you use AC valks or HP valks?

Ultra_mage_Jano

Lol, Ac > Hp . 50hp goes away in 1 hit, 7 ac lasts all the fight.Tell me, Do you use AC valks or HP valks?[/b]
    Depends how much Ac > Hp. U think 10 AC > 200HP for example?
    I use HP valks for more undy

Lich King Pride, mainly because it has better stats gain, AC is overrated for complete mages especially if you have 1k AC with Iron Set.

I would only pick SSE over LKP if I have less than 900 AC scrolled.

Also, I used HP Valk set btw.

AC is useless against Mages, especially in 1v1 / nova town. AC is useless against warriors, especially in 1v1, because you would either outpot his damage or put on weapon defense armor. Therefore, I think buffing HP / resist is much more useful than AC alone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast