Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

which staff?

This is a discussion on which staff? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Lycaon+7 hits harder? makes no sense to me sinse a wood+10 has higher AP and Elemental by a long way. ...
Page: 2

Lycaon+7 hits harder? makes no sense to me sinse a wood+10 has higher AP and Elemental by a long way. Does the MP on the staff work in pk? Cause if u test on humans the wood+10 should hit harder than lycaon +8 even.

Wood Staff +10... All the people who said Lycaon +7 are retarded. If it was a +8 Lycoan because of the hp bonuses and how close it is to a +10 Wood Staff I would be leaning more toward it, but I say a +10 Wood Staff

yea , i dont know why ppl saying lycaon either :P ohwell

Wood Staff +10... All the people who said Lycaon +7 are retarded. If it was a +8 Lycoan because of the hp bonuses and how close it is to a +10 Wood Staff I would be leaning more toward it, but I say a +10 Wood Staff[/b]
    dude you don't even know how to aoe properly , whos the retard?

I only wrote what my friend told me. He sold his 82 ap wood +10 staff and bought a lycoan +7 (no clue on ap /ele). He told me that he hits slightly harder with the lycoan + the hp and resists make it the better staff overall.

I don't know if any of you remember carlossanchez, he was a lvl 80 mage on diez with lycoan +9. He outdamaged all mages , including me while I had a hellblood +8 and fr+2/+3 with full mp. (no clue on his rings, probably dual fr +3, but that doesn't explain the damage diff between him and me) If you don't believe me, ask anyone who played diez and they'll confirm what I just wrote. Lycoan staff is weird as hell!.

It doesn't make sense though... A staff with more AP and elemental will hit harder then a staff without. Period. I won't believe it till I see some SS to prove it. Oh and sure a person full Mp build and +3 FRs with a +9 lycaon is going to hit hard as fuck...

It doesn't make sense though... A staff with more AP and elemental will hit harder then a staff without. Period. I won't believe it till I see some SS to prove it. Oh and sure a person full Mp build and +3 FRs with a +9 lycaon is going to hit hard as fuck...[/b]
    Yes but that person with full mp frs 3 and lycoan +9 did more damage than hb +8 fr +3/fr+2 and my staff had like 40 ap more (but less ele). But a hb +8 hits a lot harder than viper +9 (119 ap and more ele than hellblood and more ap/ little lower ele as lycoan +9).

my friend who tested it is ahmet_263789 , new name -> feuerundwasser (lvl 72). I didn't test the lycoan vs wood +10 staff myself, only telling you guys what he told me.

Yes but that person with full mp frs 3 and lycoan +9 did more damage than hb +8 fr +3/fr+2 and my staff had like 40 ap more (but less ele). But a hb +8 hits a lot harder than viper +9 (119 ap and more ele than hellblood and more ap/ little lower ele as lycoan +9).[/b]
    Yea but he was full mp build and that extra ele on the other +3 Flame ring helps a bunch.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Honestly, all the people, and I mean EVERYONE, doesn't know exactly for what reasons a certain staff is better... so on here, we have most people coming and assuming that a staff is better then another because they have been told that AP is better then ele (im not saying that it is), and we have does that have actually tried stafs that are being compared.

So the point is... u can be assuming anything when it comes to comparsions... its better if u listen to the people that have tried them.

Yea but he was full mp build and that extra ele on the other +3 Flame ring helps a bunch.[/b]
    I was full mp build aswell, and fr +3 has 75 flame damage, fr +2 has 60. So you saying that his extra 15 ele inflicts more damage than my extra 40 ap. As I said: I have no clue how he was able to hit that hard. But go ahead and ask everyone who played diez, they will confirm what I just said.

What were the damages?

What were the damages?[/b]

I hit him for 800's with meteor, so... low 600 on his screen (lycoan has high fr), normally I hit 1-1.2K. He hit me 1K, normally I get hit 700-800 max on my screen. (220 ish fr)

lei

with ur uniques, tier 1 paper is not wise, but either way lycaon +7 > wood staff +10
    more hp + resis > 50 more dmg

7t7t7t

here is my cent.

I remember..that many many many time ago...( so i'm refearring to the old ko ) i saw a monolog did by a mage about magic_power_bonus on uniques.

I just remember pages and pages of tests...the conclusion was that mp bonus on uniques seemed to work in pk too.
    Not like during exp..but they used to increase the average dmg done.

But honeslty dunno what to think. So many changes in ko atm...it's hard to explain things.

Anyway...considering that there are many voices about that thing....hell...go buy both of them and test them by yourself.
    I think they aren't expensive staffs. right?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

all i know is that when i had my lycaon +8 rebirth(not+5), i hited harder than with my elixir +9

luckor

i tested out some fire staffs with different builds
    my lvl is 59 while all dmg shown was on a lvl 69 priest with 140 FR
    when i tested, i had dual Flame rings +0

- Hell Blood +8(130/45) with 160 int, rest mp
    max dmg with thorn 560, max dmg with blading around 325

- Scorching Staff +8(122/64) with 112 int, rest mp
    max dmg with thorn 620, max dmg with blading around 345

- Wood Staff +10(82/80) with 70 int, rest mp
    max dmg with thorn 660 , max dmg with blading around 300

also, the dot dmg from 57/39/18 was the highest with wood+10, then scorching, then hell blood

I hope this is a bit helpfull :P and maybe ill also buy me a lycaon +7 soon to test if the rumours here are true...

/domi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast