Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Staff attack combo...

This is a discussion on Staff attack combo... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; then your 'R' is up only at half of the time... R (attack on) skill R (attack off) skill R ...
Page: 2

then your 'R' is up only at half of the time...

R (attack on)
    skill
    R (attack off)
    skill
    R (attack on)
    skill
    R (attack off)
    skill...

etc...[/b]
    thats wrong

r skill works fine rr skill is just spamming and you dont really have to time it as much... both are fine...

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I don't use 2 ''r'' after my blade O.O.. you can cancel it and hit as fast with only 1 r, just need the good timing. Skill r, skill r , skill r , skill r...and be really really close to your oppenent unless it's gonna fail.

he is right, i do the kinda the same,

1- always press W

2- r, (hold 3 until you blade), r, (hold 3 until you blade), r, (hold 3 until you blade),

2.1 - looks like if you go text editor : r3333r33333r333333r333333r333333r3333333r33333 (with W pressed ofc, (3333) is not x times key pressed its 3 pressed-holded like .5sec)

good luck

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

hold down s
    skill w r
    ssssssssss3wrssssssssssssss3wrssssssssssssssssssss ss3wr

Hehe, i don't agree with people that tell us that fire is faster than ice to combo with...

As ice mage I combo a lot faster than fire, and my fire combo is eum... pretty good already atleast if the people are being honest to me....

I don't hold W when i combo, i press it in between.

index finger on 5 (staff), middle finger on R (RRR ) and pink on W (azerty keyboard).

My combo is like this press W release W 5 rr press W release w 5 RRetc , why do I release W? It won't make your combo faster and if your opponent uses blinding you will be able to target him back faster than when you keep W pressed down. When running behind a person i do the same except i will only use 1 r instead of 2 when the target gets to far away from me.

to be honest staff combo is the hardest , cuz it have no cold down and if u press the attack twice it will get canceled
    thats why my combo never failed in my first 4 hits then i screw it always :G i am supporting more fuck this :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it's pretty hard to perfect if that's what you mean... but other then that, it's all about the right timing. Just keep it's consistency every time u use it, and u'll be quite good at it after some time. Like for me, doing it for 5 years, it's a simple finger feeling and never goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Hehe, i don't agree with people that tell us that fire is faster than ice to combo with...

As ice mage I combo a lot faster than fire, and my fire combo is eum... pretty good already atleast if the people are being honest to me....

I don't hold W when i combo, i press it in between.

index finger on 5 (staff), middle finger on R (RRR ) and pink on W (azerty keyboard).

My combo is like this press W release W 5 rr press W release w 5 RRetc , why do I release W? It won't make your combo faster and if your opponent uses blinding you will be able to target him back faster than when you keep W pressed down. When running behind a person i do the same except i will only use 1 r instead of 2 when the target gets to far away from me.
    You see ur ice thats why u don't need to hold w, well it really doesnt matter about the elemental, but me i'm always lightning. I love holding W and like clingin on to my oponent. With fire u can do that, but u gotta be used to it. Hold W and whiled stuned u press rr skill. And if ur chasing him i hold w and try to hit oponent once or twice and try to cling them and finishem off.
    Holding W and using rrskill take practice and just gota get the feel to it. When u do it right the attack become superfast. For me i begin to atack faster than wrrskill srskill.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12