Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Staff Combo?

This is a discussion on Staff Combo? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; prolly koxp :huh: anyway, i use Skill rr myself atm to[/b] sounds like koxp to me too um i know ...
Page: 2

swimmy

prolly koxp :huh:

anyway, i use Skill rr myself atm to[/b]
    sounds like koxp to me too
    um i know that the other spammable moves 57 i think is also pretty fast buy blade is fastest for mages

with a lighting mage it is a good to combo as it has quite a good stun effect, but as speaking from my perspective being an ice mage previous on girakon before quitting, no point of tanking, since it would be much better to slide if u were fire or ice as ur primary[/b]
    against archers tanking straight up is the dumbest thing u can do arrow shower will just destroy you so sliding is the safest way out i would say too especially if u slow them or have a good stun rate

how about no? srry but the dumbest thing as a mage to do is tank someone, especially warriors/rouges/bps, cause if u SLIDE, then that cancels most of their r's and usually makes some attacks fail. Like this u have a much better chance of winning, and therefore after, don't be suprised if they call u a noob for sliding, but they just mad that they lost to a mage.

if it is some noob then sure use combo on him, and i use r skill s w r (on mages i find it more effective to use s w r then doing double r's, try it out urself and u'll see)[/b]

Why the hell would you use SW combo on a mage, you'd just be handicapping yourself...the only advantage i see of using it on mage is against Archer. But other than that, why? o.O

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

sounds like koxp to me too
    um i know that the other spammable moves 57 i think is also pretty fast buy blade is fastest for mages
    against archers tanking straight up is the dumbest thing u can do arrow shower will just destroy you so sliding is the safest way out i would say too especially if u slow them or have a good stun rate[/b]
    as I said I'm not the one who tanks as a mage, I ALWAYS slide that way i can get their r's cancelled and skills failed, and as for archers, ofc that way you don't get showered

Why the hell would you use SW combo on a mage, you'd just be handicapping yourself...the only advantage i see of using it on mage is against Archer. But other than that, why? o.O[/b]
    Once again, as I said above I don't tank, meaning I don't combo, just sometimes when I see a noob tanking me, sure I'll make it fun for him and tank as well using by what I said, since I am pretty good at that combo. But 95% of the time I just slide.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

as I said I'm not the one who tanks as a mage, I ALWAYS slide that way i can get their r's cancelled and skills failed, and as for archers, ofc that way you don't get showered[/b]
    so u slide priests too?

mage combo? ive never found it THAT important...skill r skill r skill r with enough timing to cut the animation down as much as possible without causing ur blade to not work BUT! ive never found mage combo to be that NEEDED unless ur iced...an iced mage can blade combo like a fucking MANIAC, lvl 42 light blade will look like an apo on crack

so u slide priests too?
    mage combo? ive never found it THAT important...skill r skill r skill r with enough timing to cut the animation down as much as possible without causing ur blade to not work BUT! ive never found mage combo to be that NEEDED unless ur iced...an iced mage can blade combo like a fucking MANIAC, lvl 42 light blade will look like an apo on crack[/b]
    yes i slide priests too as they are never alone, always followed by warriors from behind or front, so i try to keep away from get Z on me by them by sliding in the right direction.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

an iced mage can blade combo like a fucking MANIAC, lvl 42 light blade will look like an apo on crack[/b]
    :lol: thought that was pretty funny

skill rr is probably the best combo u could use on a mage, light mages can tank most of the time, just know ur lvl and try to know ur oppenents lvl when vsing them ^^, if ur dcz though, i would just straight tank everyone except archers ofc, if a priest does more than just malice, then i think you should slide as tanking with all the duffs on u is stupid.

skill rr is probably the best combo u could use on a mage, light mages can tank most of the time, just know ur lvl and try to know ur oppenents lvl when vsing them ^^, if ur dcz though, i would just straight tank everyone except archers ofc, if a priest does more than just malice, then i think you should slide as tanking with all the duffs on u is stupid.[/b]
    +1 as i said before, best is skill rr and yes light mages can due to the fact that they can stun, as for ice mages and fire mages, best off is to slide.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

skill rr is probably the best combo u could use on a mage, light mages can tank most of the time, just know ur lvl and try to know ur oppenents lvl when vsing them ^^, if ur dcz though, i would just straight tank everyone except archers ofc, if a priest does more than just malice, then i think you should slide as tanking with all the duffs on u is stupid.[/b]
    What cama ment was that whats the point in comboing 1 target when u as mage has so superb CC capabilities. Combo only when needed and dont forget to ice/stun/tp, thats what a mage is rly for.

Most N_O ppl always laughed at my tp skills, i was comboing quite often. So it was kinda difficult for me to track each and every party member loaction and hpbar and when needed do a fast tp. Vent helps alot tho.

What cama ment was that whats the point in comboing 1 target when u as mage has so superb CC capabilities. Combo only when needed and dont forget to ice/stun/tp, thats what a mage is rly for.

Most N_O ppl always laughed at my tp skills, i was comboing quite often. So it was kinda difficult for me to track each and every party member loaction and hpbar and when needed do a fast tp. Vent helps alot tho.[/b]
    lol maybe for you, but i always see the hp bar of party members and always ready to tp if they are in danger, and + for me I like never used vent while I was in Insanity, cause as I said instinct>vent, at least for me, and this also goes for some other myko skilled players.

on topic: basically just slide if you are ice or fire mage, and if you are light mage and want to include does couple r hits, then go ahead and combo, but if you that your light effect sucks on the opponent then start sliding

Which mage in their right mind would lets say tank a lvl 80 warrior if the mage is lvl 75.[/b]
    I tank pretty much everybody I fight, maybe with the exception of 2 or 3 warriors who have full +9 shell and +9 raptor/hb/giga. I tanked 80 warriors when I was 75 as well.

against archers tanking straight up is the dumbest thing u can do arrow shower will just destroy you so sliding is the safest way out i would say too especially if u slow them or have a good stun rate[/b]
    Archers are the biggest vaginas in this game. There's 1 archer that I know of that won't run and actually stays to fight with me. I tank archers all the time (if they don't run and town that is). If an archer stays to fight, I'll tank his arrow shower.

Why the hell would you use SW combo on a mage, you'd just be handicapping yourself...the only advantage i see of using it on mage is against Archer. But other than that, why? o.O[/b]
    You don't really handicap yourself in any way using SW combo on mage, unless they start running away while you're fighting. Blade/Staff skills have a long range so even when fighting warriors/bp's using SW combo will take you out of their r damage range...unless they use wrr combo, but even then it just depends how well you've got your timing down as with any combo.

I tank pretty much everybody I fight, maybe with the exception of 2 or 3 warriors who have full +9 shell and +9 raptor/hb/giga. I tanked 80 warriors when I was 75 as well.
    Archers are the biggest vaginas in this game. There's 1 archer that I know of that won't run and actually stays to fight with me. I tank archers all the time (if they don't run and town that is). If an archer stays to fight, I'll tank his arrow shower.
    You don't really handicap yourself in any way using SW combo on mage, unless they start running away while you're fighting. Blade/Staff skills have a long range so even when fighting warriors/bp's using SW combo will take you out of their r damage range...unless they use wrr combo, but even then it just depends how well you've got your timing down as with any combo.[/b]
    not all of us are full of +2/+3s :P

I remember playing RickRolled on Girakon, a lvl 79 mage, and everyone else was on average like 65-70 since the plat prem wasn't out, and at the time i had like +0s/+1s, while the rest didn't have much, and going into cz soloing, i basically owned parties of 8 myself, even when duffed, cause 800-900 fire staff damage ftw.

But basically BFD, try to look from other people's perspective, the ones that don't have anything close to the gear you have and are outgeared by the class/character they VS.

Banned

skill r + mana pot or hp pot do the trick

skill r + mana pot or hp pot do the trick[/b]
    just having the r on the opponent is alright if you can't work out the combo, but using double r's is much better since it will make it hit faster and more r's included

RE5PECTmf

Well i prefere RR when i fight priests mostly , it can be usefull to stop him casting heal .. but in most tanking situations i use W+r ( tapping W , not holding it ) . Flame mage btw . All kind of combos r powerfull if u practice it enough :P

Imhotep

not all of us are full of +2/+3s :P

I remember playing RickRolled on Girakon, a lvl 79 mage, and everyone else was on average like 65-70 since the plat prem wasn't out, and at the time i had like +0s/+1s, while the rest didn't have much, and going into cz soloing, i basically owned parties of 8 myself, even when duffed, cause 800-900 fire staff damage ftw.

But basically BFD, try to look from other people's perspective, the ones that don't have anything close to the gear you have and are outgeared by the class/character they VS.[/b]

aq you never hit anyone 800-900 with your fire staff, I know Ghala&#39;s old gear and with a +7 scorching and roms/rols you don&#39;t hit anyone close to 900 with staff -_- stop exaggerating nub :P <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast