Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Staff Combo?

This is a discussion on Staff Combo? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; not all of us are full of +2/+3s :P I remember playing RickRolled on Girakon, a lvl 79 mage, and ...
Page: 3

not all of us are full of +2/+3s :P

I remember playing RickRolled on Girakon, a lvl 79 mage, and everyone else was on average like 65-70 since the plat prem wasn't out, and at the time i had like +0s/+1s, while the rest didn't have much, and going into cz soloing, i basically owned parties of 8 myself, even when duffed, cause 800-900 fire staff damage ftw.

But basically BFD, try to look from other people's perspective, the ones that don't have anything close to the gear you have and are outgeared by the class/character they VS.[/b]
    wow 800-900 whit 72 skill ?

wtf is this :blink:

Imhotep

wow 800-900 whit 72 skill ?

wtf is this :blink:[/b]

He's eggagerating lol, but 800-900 with 72 is possible o.O I hit around that depending on who I'm agaist, most damage was 950 to a BP. I have +8 hell blood, fr +2 and fr +1 so it's possible

He's eggagerating lol, but 800-900 with 72 is possible o.O I hit around that depending on who I'm agaist, most damage was 950 to a BP. I have +8 hell blood, fr +2 and fr +1 so it's possible [/b]
    can be at GiraKon but in dies is IMPOSIBLE

Banned

I think unbeatable is referring to his screen damage, not the opponents screen. Also I think 800-900 staff damage is impossible, with no flame rings and scorch+7 lol. Not even Kloud can do that amount and he has excellent gear imo.
    About combo, I would consider the only mage that combo'ed in Girakon, with a few exceptions, as me personally never experienced the opposite, was me. I used to hold down W and RR + skill while tanking (always tanked as a light/ice mage), that is perfect because when the opponent decides to run away, u wont stand there for like 1 sec after u realize hes 10 meters away from you already; and when running skill+rr aswell, and if too far, just skill + 1 R ofc.
    There are many differentes staff combo's, all work well, none of them are perfect, like they say right? whatever floats your boat...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

He's eggagerating lol, but 800-900 with 72 is possible o.O I hit around that depending on who I'm agaist, most damage was 950 to a BP. I have +8 hell blood, fr +2 and fr +1 so it's possible [/b]
    im not exaggerating, at that time on girakon it was a lvl 79 mage that i was hitting that much on (RickRolled) had elixir +8 with FR +1 and FR +0, and at that time there was no platnium prem out so therefore all were pretty low levels compared to mine, and the damage 800-900 is my screen damage.

I think unbeatable is referring to his screen damage, not the opponents screen. Also I think 800-900 staff damage is impossible, with no flame rings and scorch+7 lol. Not even Kloud can do that amount and he has excellent gear imo.
    About combo, I would consider the only mage that combo'ed in Girakon, with a few exceptions, as me personally never experienced the opposite, was me. I used to hold down W and RR + skill while tanking (always tanked as a light/ice mage), that is perfect because when the opponent decides to run away, u wont stand there for like 1 sec after u realize hes 10 meters away from you already; and when running skill+rr aswell, and if too far, just skill + 1 R ofc.
    There are many differentes staff combo's, all work well, none of them are perfect, like they say right? whatever floats your boat...[/b]
    yes i am referring to my screen damage, and as you read from above i had elixir +8 and FR +1 and FR +0 and was hitting on people in cz before the plat prem came out, meaning that they were still pretty low lvl compared to the lvl 79 RickRolled i used. As for Kloud, ofc now he can't do that much since everyone is basically close to lvl 80 and everyone has good shit, but at that time I had really good shit compared to others so that's why.

Arktic

So far i got

skill + r
    skill + rr

skill+rr doesnt seem to work for me. besides practicing are there any tips?

Banned

So far i got

skill + r
    skill + rr

skill+rr doesnt seem to work for me. besides practicing are there any tips?[/b]
    skill+rr will only work if u are tanking him, meaning you are completely close to him, thats why it is suggested to only do skill+rr when holding down "W". if u dont get to master it, then u can just go for skill + S W with a good timing.

best staff combo

z r w skill skill skill.

why are u guys making things so complicated?

best staff combo

z r w skill skill skill.

why are u guys making things so complicated?[/b]
    cause some like to get in the r damage as well even though it's not much, it's still something

iiason

lol maybe for you, but i always see the hp bar of party members and always ready to tp if they are in danger, and + for me I like never used vent while I was in Insanity, cause as I said instinct>vent, at least for me, and this also goes for some other myko skilled players.

on topic: basically just slide if you are ice or fire mage, and if you are light mage and want to include does couple r hits, then go ahead and combo, but if you that your light effect sucks on the opponent then start sliding[/b]
    we never pk wit vents. bak in myko, we neva used it, didn't think it was necessary to use it here.

we never pk wit vents. bak in myko, we neva used it, didn't think it was necessary to use it here.[/b]
    +1, in myko we learned on the basis of instinct, not the basis of communication

w+r+skill+s+w+r+skill

iiason

correct me, if i'm wrong.

isn't it better for mages to throw the dot damages, then combo, when opponent, is slowed/stunned. run and throw more dot spells...and repeat.

correct me, if i'm wrong.

isn't it better for mages to throw the dot damages, then combo, when opponent, is slowed/stunned. run and throw more dot spells...and repeat.[/b]
    depends in what kind of situation you are in, if your primary is either ice or light, don't bothering dotting people enemies, if you are fire there are some situation where you would dot some pretty invincible people, other then that better use fire staff

cause some like to get in the r damage as well even though it's not much, it's still something[/b]
    R damage doesn't go faster because you canceled it, R damage has the same rate.

zr w skill still deals R damage btw.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast