archer build

This is a discussion on archer build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im getting confused here with armor; right now i have full plt +9 armor. my question is if im somewhat ...
Page: 1

Ulessyes

im getting confused here with armor; right now i have full plt +9 armor. my question is if im somewhat a tanker, is full plt +9 good or go with the def and get the chitin shell +8 armor. my accessories are pp+3, elf belt +2 elfring +2, dex ring +16, and dex +16 earrings with ib +8 def valks and attk pathos gloves, but i still find im dieing to easy i think its lack of def my def scrolled is 1035, my attk is 2545. i would lose the dex but would gaining the def help any. please help

StoneColdAngel

I would keep the armor but change the Elb Rings and Dex Ring for Rol's. Also I would go and get soem def belt like Skelly. That should let you survive much longer if you know how to play archer. Styx :wub:

from what i see i think you lack on hp/mana and not def. imho.

i'd change the rings for rols at least. if you have full set of fp+9 keep it. i'd take 4dex over the few def each part.

Everything else is fine, just get the Rols+0 that people are suggesting and a weapon defense belt is totaly up to you.

Hard to skip an easy 100def.

Cruinne

You dont have any elemental resistance, keep fp+9s, go for dual legionnaire bands. Whatever u do, go get a fp dd 25 helm, if u can survive critical point of sins, it ll be easier. I think around 1k-1.1k ac with scs will suffice for archer, try using hp+ac valk combo, or def pathos gloves. Gl.

Rols for sure. Thats about it.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i would go for:
    Leg.Band +1
    ROL +1
    HR+1

light version:
    dual ROL
    HR or SE +1

and dont sell the +9ers its awesome for a archer rlly!
    ROL +1
    HR+1
    SE +2
    Elf B +2
    PP+2
    IB+8

i think the ap is bout 2300
    and def is 1300
    flly scrolled 4 sure

Banned

i would go for:
    Leg.Band +1
    ROL +1
    HR+1

light version:
    dual ROL
    HR or SE +1

and dont sell the +9ers its awesome for a archer rlly!
    ROL +1
    HR+1
    SE +2
    Elf B +2
    PP+2
    IB+8

i think the ap is bout 2300
    and def is 1300
    flly scrolled 4 sure[/b]
    1300 def is bit too much i think, ap could fit

sirkill

i play a lv76 archer and i have an ap set/support set in the support set i have rol+0 lego band+0 dual howling+0 wp+2 and skele belt+0 (in ronark) and even with that support gear on (and helenid+8 ) i have 2200 ap but my resis and ac is very nice, chitin+8 set with shell pauldron+8 and fp+9 pads, and my ap gear is all 16 3 dex items and pp+2, what i would suggest is to get those rols and maybe some similar items to what i listed and just switch between them when needed its what i do and it works well, also i would sugguest getting shell pauldron+8 because the ac from that is worth it the other parts you can keep fp+9 some ppl say get shell pads+8 but i prefer fp+9