adream warrior

This is a discussion on adream warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok I heard that to be any good in adream you need 1500 ap or so i am gonna get ...
Page: 1

dpark2008

Ok I heard that to be any good in adream you need 1500 ap or so i am gonna get a hb +7 and have a we+0 what other gear should i look at getting. I will be about broke after the hb +7. or should i just give up on being an adream warrior and go priest with this gear.

Ok I heard that to be any good in adream you need 1500 ap or so i am gonna get a hb +7 and have a we+0 what other gear should i look at getting. I will be about broke after the hb +7. or should i just give up on being an adream warrior and go priest with this gear.[/b]
    dont go for a hb +7 if u cant afford decent uniques.

get an ii +7, a warrior pendant, foverin rings, kekuri belt..... and extras = CE/WSE/WE/OE/BE....... a lotta ardream bp's sacrifice everything just to have a hb +7 which is really stupid imo, not worth having a good weapon when 1 spike by an average rogue = 50% of ur hp gone.

and uhh go priest imo... ardream warriors arent that great unles u have a good rogue/priest friend/clannie to pk with 24/7

StoneColdAngel

Cheapest for you would be an II+7 / Raptor+7 with dual OE+0 a Lupus Pendant at any + a belt with str and dual DR's at+0. As armor I would go for Chitin +7 cuz its still decent str and good AC.

But to be honest, with this bufget its not worth / fun being ardream warrior.

dont go for a hb +7 if u cant afford decent uniques.

get an ii +7, a warrior pendant, foverin rings, kekuri belt..... and extras = CE/WSE/WE/OE/BE....... a lotta ardream bp's sacrifice everything just to have a hb +7 which is really stupid imo, not worth having a good weapon when 1 spike by an average rogue = 50% of ur hp gone.

and uhh go priest imo... ardream warriors arent that great unles u have a good rogue/priest friend/clannie to pk with 24/7[/b]
    i think u can still do alright w/o having someone with u all the time (of course having people there is better). i mostly solo or party with random turks (slowly building up a group of turks that i party with kinda often). but i do i agree with the fact that u need a higher budget in order to make an ardream warrior worth playing.

dpark2008

ok i have the hb +7 now full +7 chits lupus +1 and warrior earring. also have 300m to play with soon more. what should i now be looking to get. I have started a priest but will most likely share iteams between the priest and warrior. should i go full duffer with my priest dont see to many people in adream who skill this way just wondering if torment was just not worth it. (please spell out all iteams still learning abreviations pls say warrior pendent instead of WP.

ok i have the hb +7 now full +7 chits lupus +1 and warrior earring. also have 300m to play with soon more. what should i now be looking to get. I have started a priest but will most likely share iteams between the priest and warrior. should i go full duffer with my priest dont see to many people in adream who skill this way just wondering if torment was just not worth it. (please spell out all iteams still learning abreviations pls say warrior pendent instead of WP.[/b]
    Sell warrior earring + lupus +1. Buy warrior pendant, kekuri belt. Extra money = opal earring/diamond ring.

Torment is awesome, it really pwnz, but the bad thing of a duffer is you hafta find a buffer or use scrolls.

dpark2008

Sell warrior earring + lupus +1. Buy warrior pendant, kekuri belt. Extra money = opal earring/diamond ring.

Torment is awesome, it really pwnz, but the bad thing of a duffer is you hafta find a buffer or use scrolls.[/b]
    so if i get rid of my warrior earring will i not need to replace it later and you are saying that a full duffer in adream is a good idea.

Studdmiffin

You best idea, is to sell the hb +7 cause your not getting to much from it anyways, your guna wana go chitin +8, with either and ii+7/8 or a rappy +7 or +4 rb.

Earrings +10 str or better, Oe/We if you can afford
    Wp is more important then earrings, if not wp then lupus +2 or 3
    Rings get Fov nice ac, or dual Dimond rings +0/1 if you get a huge buget roc+2
    Belt, Kek, or Belt of str +1/2 Sash of Sarrows +1

But like i said you really dont beed an hb +7 for a warrior its more of a bp weapon anyways, if you get get an ii+8 or a rappy +4rb you'll be better off, with some chitin+8.

If you get an undying armor set +8 with a shiled, you'll have a really nice undying buff and you can get some pretty decent kills.

so if i get rid of my warrior earring will i not need to replace it later and you are saying that a full duffer in adream is a good idea.[/b]
    Yes you will eventually be buying warrior earring back. BUT the thing is right now, when you dont have a shitload of money, a warrior pendant will do you MUCH MUCH better than a warrior earring. A warrior pendant will give you 150+ HP and MP, some str + dex, good resists, and good def. A warrior earring will give you only like 30 more HP than a quest earring, 15 ac, and like 2 str and a few resists. Thats why the warrior pendant will make a bigger difference right now.

Full duffer has its pros and cons. Pros are that after duffs you'll easily rape those ppl, and with duffs you can take on a lot more people at the same time compared to being a buffer. Con's are that you either hafta scroll up (which uses a lotta money) or find a buffer.. which is sometimes very hard..

dpark2008

Ok dude thanks for your advice ill get the wp asap.