Staff question

This is a discussion on Staff question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If i was a lvl 70 mage what staff and build would do the most damage on mobs and humans?...
Page: 1

lJudgementDayl

If i was a lvl 70 mage what staff and build would do the most damage on mobs and humans?

Imhotep

scorching staff to 77 (then hell blood as you can have 144int and 255mp) then at 80 keep hellblood but restat to 160 int rest mp (get flame rings too, +1/2/3, +0s aren't much help)

fire would be the strongest element to use...

use Bifrost staffs (garp, elysium, hellblood) for the highest blading damage, followed by the 2nd choice, of Juraid Dungeon staffs (oasis, scorching, chaotic? forgot name of lightning one)

the damage will also depend heavily on the rings you use... use shios/imirs/flame rings to do more damage to both mobs + players, and any ring with MP to do more damage to only mobs.

lJudgementDayl

Alright what staff/build will do the most on humans?
    If i was a lvl 80 flame mage

Imhotep

Alright what staff/build will do the most on humans?
    If i was a lvl 80 flame mage[/b]
    scorching staff to 77 (then hell blood as you can have 144int and 255mp) then at 80 keep hellblood but restat to 160 int rest mp (get flame rings too, +1/2/3, +0s aren't much help)[/b]

Ultra_mage_Jano

scorching staff to 77 (then hell blood as you can have 144int and 255mp) then at 80 keep hellblood but restat to 160 int rest mp (get flame rings too, +1/2/3, +0s aren't much help)[/b]
    Nah, if u restat to 160 int, u r better of with elixir+8/exc elixir+8, it has 1 ap less/more, but way more flame damage, which is the same as 1 more FR alrdy... Imo at lvl 80 HB build does still the most damage (144 int rest mp), cus at 80 160int, u don't get full MP stats.

RE5PECTmf

Nah, if u restat to 160 int, u r better of with elixir+8/exc elixir+8, it has 1 ap less/more, but way more flame damage, which is the same as 1 more FR alrdy... Imo at lvl 80 HB build does still the most damage (144 int rest mp), cus at 80 160int, u don't get full MP stats.[/b]
    U r comparing hell blood+7 with elixir+8 , but even in that case ... hell blood is better . Flame ressist + int bonus > a bit of flame elemental . IMO i would chose hell blood+8 even over elixir+9. About not having full mp at lvl 80 .. trust me .. flame rings at decent + and rest will make up for that 8-9 points.

Ultra_mage_Jano

U r comparing hell blood+7 with elixir+8 , but even in that case ... hell blood is better . Flame ressist + int bonus > a bit of flame elemental . IMO i would chose hell blood+8 even over elixir+9. About not having full mp at lvl 80 .. trust me .. flame rings at decent + and rest will make up for that 8-9 points.[/b]
    1. He's talking about most dmg, so for 160 int, +8 elixir would do more dmg than hell blood+7 :P
    2. If u r crystal build, WITH the SAME flame rings, u will achieve more dmg again, though 8-9 points won't be a lot, but it's something.

Imhotep

1. He's talking about most dmg, so for 160 int, +8 elixir would do more dmg than hell blood+7 :P
    2. If u r crystal build, WITH the SAME flame rings, u will achieve more dmg again, though 8-9 points won't be a lot, but it's something.[/b]

... Why are you talking about a +7 hell blood ? +8 hell blood > + 8 exp. elixir so stop posting.

There is no point going 144 int to get max mp at 80.

Complete AC, TINY bit less dmg (like 20-30 >.<) >>>>> Crystal AC.

Especially if you have flame rings +1/2, ALWAYS GO COMPLETE AT 80.

ooo

If i was a lvl 70 mage what staff and build would do the most damage on mobs and humans?[/b]
    i heard personal staff is really good, would u like to try mine?

iiason

i do believe hellblood is really good for damage.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well since you are level 70, I think you are looking to level to 80, and if you are a mage that constantly does EW, then you should go paper ice mage (ice damage on EW is the biggest damage out of all the others), if you get raided a lot and I guess if you can&#39;t survive in the luring or the raiding of your EW parties then go for int ice mage, it still does a heck amount of damage.

As for pk if you are looking to do the most damage, ofc its being fire mage with hell blood +8, by using hell blood, it will hit the hardest with fire staff.

Towards my ending in USKO i was an ice mage, damage built, with dual shios +1 and garp +8, so therefore I was doing more damage then 95% of the mages on the server and having like the top slowing rate on the server.