how many gbs or items cost a ib+9

This is a discussion on how many gbs or items cost a ib+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; HI ALL, i am new in this forum pls any know how many gbs or items can cost a ib ...
Page: 1

cadem

Exclamation

HI ALL, i am new in this forum pls any know how many gbs or items can cost a ib +9????

Pino

depends on what server..

sirkill

tell us what server then we might be able to help you....if its a newer one theres probably not even a ib+9 on it, i know ronark doesnt have any ib+9 otherwise id own it -.- or if not me then babies

I play on Edana and I traded IB+9 for iron set and Shard +8. But yeah the price depends on server you play on.

try posting a PC> iron bow +9 or B> iron bow +9 topic on the servers you want. Then when people give u a $$$ (usd) price, compare it with the other usd prices of other items and you'll know exactly how much it costs ^^

but the hardest thing about GG items is finding them... since its so damn hard to find someone willing to sell it at a reasonable price :P

iiason

try posting a PC> iron bow +9 or B> iron bow +9 topic on the servers you want. Then when people give u a $$$ (usd) price, compare it with the other usd prices of other items and you'll know exactly how much it costs ^^

but the hardest thing about GG items is finding them... since its so damn hard to find someone willing to sell it at a reasonable price :P[/b]
    +1 to that.

S> Iron Set + ROL on girakon xD

cadem

IRON BOW+9 IN SERVER DIEZ