staff question

This is a discussion on staff question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; for a mage which staff is best for exping so i dont have to use mp pots lupus, lycaon, or ...
Page: 1

for a mage which staff is best for exping so i dont have to use mp pots

lupus, lycaon, or lobo staff?

which ones cheapest? and will it still be good?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

any... techniquely a lycoan would be the best, since it has the most MP bonus... but all u do is put the staff on, drop 1 nova, and switch back to ur main staff, so u do damage... u dont constantly attack w/ mp recovery, the faster ur mob dies the more exp u get, the more exp u get = the faster u lvl, end of storry

any... techniquely a lycoan would be the best, since it has the most MP bonus... but all u do is put the staff on, drop 1 nova, and switch back to ur main staff, so u do damage... u dont constantly attack w/ mp recovery, the faster ur mob dies the more exp u get, the more exp u get = the faster u lvl, end of storry [/b]
    which one wud cost the least?

the useless one, lupus.

the useless one, lupus.[/b]
    r u sure? cuz they all look like they got the same stuff only a little changes

the useless one, lupus.[/b]
    actually, I'd assume that a Lobo +0 would be the cheapest of the 3 seeing as it has no Magic Power bonus where as a Lupus has 8 MP bonus and Lycaon has 12 MP bonus.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Lupus will be the cheapest, since its a paper staff. No one is going light as paper. Lycaon-Lobo-Lupus ( in order, of which cost the most)
    And if i remember for not using pots, its only at +0.. when its +1 theres no mp recovery on it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

LOBO is the cheapest... no MP bonus on it... idk y, but its enough cuz all u do is cast 1 nova and ur mana is full, if ur aoeing normally like ew

Banned Senior Member

r u sure? cuz they all look like they got the same stuff only a little changes[/b]
    lycaon is clearly the best of those 3 and cost the most also

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yeah just for like when you are at EW or something, and ur mp is almost out take out the lupus staff (u gotta leave it at +0 for the mp recovery and yes it is the cheapest since paper mages never go lighting) and well switch to the lupus staff when ur mp is almost out and use a nova and voila it regenerates alot of your mp, if u want to regenerate more, then use absolute power then drop the nova.

r u sure? cuz they all look like they got the same stuff only a little changes[/b]
    yep all 3 staffs have very similar stats and bonuses, but because of the fact that there are like no paper lightning mages, thats why lupus would cost the least. Lycoan staff would cost the most because theres a lotta ppl that actually play paper fire mage, so then the more demand, the higher the price goes. Lobo and lupus would be cheapest, but from my experience in a few servers, lupus usually goes for a bit cheaper than lobo.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Lol I always hated mp recovery, I figured if all the mages in the party didn't use it, we would kill more, faster and get xping faster..... but nooo, some mages are even gay to use the lupus staff during the end of the whole lure zzzzz

so make sure u switch to lupus, drop a nova, and switch back :P