What's better curse??

This is a discussion on What's better curse?? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; As the title says what is the best curse for warrior Sweet Kiss/Bombastic or Undefetable on wirinom or baal +7? ...
Page: 1

arwen

Default What's better curse??

As the title says what is the best curse for warrior Sweet Kiss/Bombastic or Undefetable on wirinom or baal +7?
    And if someone know it i need a price check on Sweet Kiss/Bombastic or Undefetable Wirinom and Baal+7 on Ares
    Thk all for reply!!!

Dile

Chaos>Sweet Kiss>>Bombastic>>>>>>>Undefeatable

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i wouldnt say that sweet kiss is much better than bombastic cause that sucks against a scrolled char. i prefer say:
    chaos>>>sweet kiss=bombastic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>unde featable(which is still good as weapon but nothing as curse)

bombastic> sweet kiss for me

Sweet kinda suck( even more useless if they use sc), sure alot ppl pk with buff. With good buffer, he buff in 5 sec wen being asked (2k party buff)... Bombastic only good for vs, and who would pk without a db... Obvious chaos is the best, imo after chaos is undefeat, wen a priest getting gang and mage cant tp him = good as dead...

Chaos>Undefeat>Bombastic>Sweet

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ppl who put undef on last place they are nubs .. in my opinion Chaos > Undef > sweet .> bombastic .. UNDEF is a really help .. they cant tp ppl for like 3-4 secs .. so ? .. better even than others

Chaos > Bombastic > Undefeatable > Sweet Kiss

Ignore Me Senior Member

Bombastic is under rated. Everyone attacks same player once they go giant.

Might even be best curse in partys. I used to think it was the gayest waste of time ever.