Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HB +8 vs MS +9

This is a discussion on HB +8 vs MS +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Server : Carnac-west. This will be on a level 69 warrior, looking at which would would be better in the ...
Page: 1

Default HB +8 vs MS +9

Server : Carnac-west.

This will be on a level 69 warrior, looking at which would would be better in the long run, overall in my opinion I'd pick hb 8, but I need others opinions also.

Price range - Equivalent

i tried both the diff isnt that much ms hit faster but hb hit lil bit more

choose what u like

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

the AP diff should be less than 100 since we talkin about RLB
    65 ele dmg vs 10AP
    however since like 90% of RLB priests use Dreads and it doesnt have both weapon def. so its equal and it has flame resist which both of`em have flame dmg
    for that id say go HB+8

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

are skelly belts popular at RLB on C-west? if they, then go for ms+9, if not then just simply go for hb+8, kinda good, I liked it a lot.(hits hard, and fast enough)

BP side of me says HB8
    Warrior side of me says MS9

The HB8 has lower overall ap, but you will see big damages when a priest duffs for you, additionally when you are massived. The HB will still give consistant high damage from the elemental

The MS9 is great for combos (I don't know why I combo better with MS) and the high AP is great

Have you considered a wirinom, I don't know price wise but a wirinom +7 has a hell of a lot of ap and would be close to HB8 (probably cheaper)

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    the AP diff should be less than 100 since we talkin about RLB
    65 ele dmg vs 10AP
    however since like 90% of RLB priests use Dreads and it doesnt have both weapon def. so its equal and it has flame resist which both of`em have flame dmg
    for that id say go HB+8
    AP difference will be 134 with str and wolf
    i think there's lots of skeles
    and the warrior is 69 so no wirinom

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    AP difference will be 134 with str and wolf
    i think there's lots of skeles
    and the warrior is 69 so no wirinom
    who said anything about wirinom ?:S
    and AP diff. is 90 i just checked it on KoK so it aint that Big - however it all comes down to skelly that i forgot to mention

ap diff matters on what str accesories u have, i also checked, and puggy mentioned the wirnom

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    who said anything about wirinom ?:S
    and AP diff. is 90 i just checked it on KoK so it aint that Big - however it all comes down to skelly that i forgot to mention
    I did, my bad

I wasn't looking at the warriors level, I'd be tempted to go for MS9 if RLB then, since it's the AP what will help more than elemental

MS no doubts

Eh, we tried II +11 and did not seem to do to much better according to him.

Here we go.. this question again, as always 2 very close weapon thats almost impossible to chose, hits about the same and have technically same attack speed (even tho I dun understand how ppl experience MS hits faster..). Its like chosing a Mercedes or BMW, simple matter of taste...
    These 2 weapons are practically close in damage, and warriors benefits nothing from the Int bonus by HB, so bonus wise its same for the warrior. That leaves only AP vs element... While element remain the same, AP doesnt. The warrior's AP will rapidly increase by increasing the lvl and str bonus, so a high lvl warrior with a lot of str bonuses will benefits from the MS over HB a lot more than a low lvl warrior with less str, this is where high AP weapons have the lead.
    My conclusions: Chose HB if u decide to stay at lvl 69, and maybe if u like the HB's look (like me). Chose MS if u have future plans to use it on a stronger warrior.

Validating

HB all the way baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by C4pt4iN View Post
    Here we go.. this question again, as always 2 very close weapon thats almost impossible to chose, hits about the same and have technically same attack speed (even tho I dun understand how ppl experience MS hits faster..). Its like chosing a Mercedes or BMW, simple matter of taste...
    These 2 weapons are practically close in damage, and warriors benefits nothing from the Int bonus by HB, so bonus wise its same for the warrior. That leaves only AP vs element... While element remain the same, AP doesnt. The warrior's AP will rapidly increase by increasing the lvl and str bonus, so a high lvl warrior with a lot of str bonuses will benefits from the MS over HB a lot more than a low lvl warrior with less str, this is where high AP weapons have the lead.
    My conclusions: Chose HB if u decide to stay at lvl 69, and maybe if u like the HB's look (like me). Chose MS if u have future plans to use it on a stronger warrior.
    To me it's a matter of

150 AP and being a SWORD vs
    55 Elemental and being a CLUB

~~~~~
    I chose the ms just cause i know so many people with stone splitters and skeles, sword just appealed more.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    To me it's a matter of

150 AP and being a SWORD vs
    55 Elemental and being a CLUB

~~~~~
    I chose the ms just cause i know so many people with stone splitters and skeles, sword just appealed more.
    i agree with this statement. I bet out of 10 people...... 2 might wear sword def. 4-5 would wear club def.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast