rlb ice mage

This is a discussion on rlb ice mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; current items are crimson+7 set/ds+5/dual old wse/old ep/ gb+0/oasis+7/crimson dd+7/shios+3. atm im lvl 65 with about 3.7k+ hp with 1500 ...
Page: 1

Default rlb ice mage

current items are crimson+7 set/ds+5/dual old wse/old ep/ gb+0/oasis+7/crimson dd+7/shios+3. atm im lvl 65 with about 3.7k+ hp with 1500 and 9xxac (12xx with ds on) with 300ac. should i switch to crystals+8? i have 90str enuff int to wear staff and rest in hp. i like to tank and attack also, im not sure what avg dmg for ice mage is but i staff ppl around 3xx-5xx. should i try to oasis+8? anyone know the price on cwest? or should i go for ds+7 before staff? any tips?

Banned

but i staff ppl around 3xx-5xx
    how can hit ppl 500 with blade 42 and on hp build+ds ?

i got oasis +8 / dual shio +2 and 150 mp and i hit maxx 400 on ppl

i think you need make a choice , at rlb you dotn have enought point for be a good dmg + good tank

so go fll mp and with your ring / stuff you can hit good

or go paper hp + ds so can be good support and also a good ice

i hit prz and rogues for around that much warriors normally 2xx-4xx

your gears good enough for crystal id would for sure and oasis is +8 would be nice

but whats the point of ds build if u got shios? u should either be tank or damage not both i dont think its gonna work.

hmmm i'll try attack for now. can u try that with crimson or crystal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    hmmm i'll try attack for now. can u try that with crimson or crystal?

u can do with crimsons or crystal i was always a fan of crystal build but its your choice really

the ac differences isnt to big but u can wear crimson dd which is the only + i see about crimson build beside that crystal is great if u have enough dd/weapon defs

if u remeber when i played my mage on cwest i was always crystal build and i did fairly well i was crystal build since lvl 54 or something lol i even got a ss of my mage ill post

I do DS build and I only use Shio's. Shio+3 /+2. My reasoning is more damage on my aoe's to slow. I still get great HP and decent AC from them but I get added bonus of more damage. I also keep my woodstaff +10 handy for switching out the sheild for a quick kill.....

attack mage... i did crimson build with Draven. 160INT rest into MP. used Oasis and some shios. I liked the build, needs more hp as I didnt use +8crimsons. Only did this INT build becuz of the weapon def armors. Now I have full set of paper weap def armors for mage +6/+7 so in my situation I think I would consider crystal.

Currently I have Draven restatted to full attack. 160INT rest into MP using Garp +4rev and my sexy shios. Great damage but again.....still lacking HP. Once duffed im fucked if no gg is in to cure.

I think no matter what build u go into.... do the one u can afford to do right. full +8armors , weapon def belt and sexy staff or shield.

Best build for ICE in rlb is DSmage. Its cheap, dont need weap def belt becuz of the shield.

Best attack build for ice in RLB is kinda what ChocolateChip is here telling you. Go Crystal but get urself few pieces of weap def. Spear boots are very needed in RLB...i find i need them more then the dagger helm.