starting 2 play again few question

This is a discussion on starting 2 play again few question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; recently started on c-west, gonna be goin to rlb so lvl 69 cardboard mage and not sure what earings to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default starting 2 play again few question

recently started on c-west, gonna be goin to rlb so lvl 69 cardboard mage and not sure what earings to get.. i have lkp +0, ce +1, or sse +0 in mind i have lil bit of money i can spend atm i have 1 old sse +0 on my other ear help me out ^^

Banned

i think dual SSE+0 can be good

cause rlb on cwest is poor on mage and on T2 set you gonna need AC cause warrior/rogue hit hard

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

on earrings it depends. ive always valued ac so much and sse have aot of it but they are expensive as shit. you can prolly get a lkp +1 for the price of one sse.

so economically i would go for lkp.

Banned

iight thx for the tips guys ^^

Banned

sse have aot of it but they are expensive
    +1

but old SSE on cwest coast like 2gb max so its like an lkp+0

after if you prefer normal unique yes sse+0 is 6gb so beter go lkp +1
    OR and i use that agate +1 ( at +1 they got 24 ac 7hp /7 mp) so its like a sse+0 and can got for 3gb max )

Banned

i baught an old sse for 100m =P, and im willing to pay 3-5gbs on another ear just not rly sure what 2 get lol

being cardboard build, u might consider buying CE's for more Resists.

but right now I think best thing to buy is "old" SSE. on cwest you can get them from 100-150mil each.... 20ac and 10hp bonus per ear. Pretty good for the money.

BUT...

on cwest atm real CE's are dirt cheap. You can almost buy 2 for the price of one old SSE. This is the time to make your +1s....

I vote go one ear CE+1 and other LKP's for more resists. If ur human, i know first hand orcs have good ice mage that do alot of damage. you will want some resists, but there's not very many fire/lite mages. So you might get away with duel SSE's for about 2.5-3gb and call it good and use GR talias or make up your GR in other ways besides your ears.

good luck mate. if ur a cwest orc mage ........give me and Brew a holler^^

Banned

yea im orc mage names 5inchesDeBuffed ^^