starting new acc

This is a discussion on starting new acc within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well basically i wanna make a bp how should my stat points be distributed at 59? also my skill points ...
Page: 1

Deviouspro

well basically i wanna make a bp
    how should my stat points be distributed at 59?

also my skill points :G

Well ilt hasta depend on if u use buffs or scrolls when your pking.

If you use buffs, then 57 buff 36 heal 3 malice... thats quite the "Standard" buff build.

if you use scrolls, then theres basically 2 (maybe 3.... but not recommended) builds.

1. 57 duff 42 heal. (recommended if you have really good gears... Iron set, DD helmet)
    -u'll be full attack based BP.. cuz u'll have torment *my fave ardream skill* along with parasite and malice but only 960 heal

2. 54 duff, 45 heal (or 54 heal 45 duff) (recommended if you have average or noob gears... since 1920 heal will save ur ass often)
    -u'll have parasite and malice.. no torment.. but u get 1920 heal... which is awesome.

3. 57 heal 42 duff...
    -sux build for bp..s ince u dont have much mana for party heal... and u only have reverse life + malice....

And for stat points..... i recommend 76 int or 78 int *if u use +9 pauldron) and rest into STR, and then use some HP armours instead of full str... this way... if u want to get bosses u can swap on all str armors and do maximum damage. (make sure u have a set of hp and set of STR armours... u'll definately need both)

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I've always liked the second build. I found I had less kills with first build. Third build should be for int priests, 99% of BPs will deplete their mana in a millisecond.

:P if u solo pk a lot, then 1920 + parasite will be the better build... but i 90% pked with another rogue friend back then, so torment skill was much better for me (since he would help minor heal me a lot, so that makes up for only having 960 heal)

but yeah... torment helped a LOT..... we (bp + sin) were able to take on 6-10 ppl thanks to torment :P

tommyleonghk

or you could go lv69 for RLB so you will have more skills to play with and more stat points at your disposal..

Deviouspro

or you could go lv69 for RLB so you will have more skills to play with and more stat points at your disposal..[/b]
    nah
    dcz atm