Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stat question

This is a discussion on stat question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hello there bought a wiri +7 i have +8 paper set hp and +8 paper set str all uiques are ...
Page: 1

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

Default stat question

hello there

bought a wiri +7
    i have +8 paper set hp and +8 paper set str
    all uiques are hp / def bonus
    i am lvl 75

>
    how i must put my stat points?
    and i must use str set or hp set for pk?

Avoid ap build because a big ap is useless if you're dead. So hp build is the way to go stay alive.

203 str to use wirinom
    76 int for armor
    and rest in hp

Then play with hp/str armor depending the need of the situation and get a good shield if it's not done yet.

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Millenium View Post
    Avoid ap build because a big ap is useless if you're dead. So hp build is the way to go stay alive.

203 str to use wirinom
    76 int for armor
    and rest in hp

Then play with hp/str armor depending the need of the situation and get a good shield if it's not done yet.
    Oh really

Full str with HP armours is better than HP build with str armours

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    Oh really

Full str with HP armours is better than HP build with str armours

my favourite build is strength armors with HP uniques cause hp uniques give more AC than str/hp ones..
    so that gives u simular hp but more ac that way

and i'd probs go about 220 str, 78 int for when u get +9 (saves money in long run), and rest health

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    my favourite build is strength armors with HP uniques cause hp uniques give more AC than str/hp ones..
    so that gives u simular hp but more ac that way

and i'd probs go about 220 str, 78 int for when u get +9 (saves money in long run), and rest health
    Pure STR all the way, a BP with 3500hp and 3000ap will kill another BP with 5000hp and 2000ap

Proven, I fought a friend, I was unbuffed with HP armours. They were buffed but a HP build BP, I raped them. Mahoosive AP pwns all the way

Everyone talks about BP should go paper build because they die quick. Get 3300+ AP and a HB+8, you will soon change your mind about how quickly they die / can kill.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Millenium View Post

203 str to use wirinom
    76 int for armor
    and rest in hp

You dont need def / HP if your opponent is dead =)

I got lvl 80 bp atm going for 81, i stated 210 str, 78 int and rest hp, using HB reb +7 / 187 AP got 6500+ hp using 2500 hp sc, 1034 ac using 350 ac sc and armor enchant and about 4k mana, and 2800+ ap using str 30, book and weapon enchant sc, on my RLB 69 BP I stated 255 str , 78 in, rest in HP, 4600+ hp with 2500 hp sc, 944 ac using 350 ac sc and armor enchant sc, 3500+ mana, 2800+ ap using str 30, book, and weapon enchant, using +9 str armors, the full STR setup works in RLB cuz everyone got low hp anyways
    if your a duffer, malice = dead in RLB, easy kills, but you die quick when your duffed, my 80 lasts pretty good, still hits hard cuz of Helis, on my lvl 80 with Undy i have 7500+ hp, so good build IMO, hope this info helps you out!

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Goathunter View Post
    I got lvl 80 bp atm going for 81, i stated 210 str, 78 int and rest hp, using HB reb +7 / 187 AP got 6500+ hp using 2500 hp sc, 1034 ac using 350 ac sc and armor enchant and about 4k mana, and 2800+ ap using str 30, book and weapon enchant sc, on my RLB 69 BP I stated 255 str , 78 in, rest in HP, 4600+ hp with 2500 hp sc, 944 ac using 350 ac sc and armor enchant sc, 3500+ mana, 2800+ ap using str 30, book, and weapon enchant, using +9 str armors, the full STR setup works in RLB cuz everyone got low hp anyways
    if your a duffer, malice = dead in RLB, easy kills, but you die quick when your duffed, my 80 lasts pretty good, still hits hard cuz of Helis, on my lvl 80 with Undy i have 7500+ hp, so good build IMO, hope this info helps you out!
    Whilst 80 is very good for paper BP, I'd seriously recommend you restat to a Krowaz build. You will gain stupid high def resists HP and mana whilst retaining around 2500ap+

My priest ganks because it has so much AP nothing more. Once I hit 4000 I may stop (hehe unlikely)
    Rogues are more of a problem with crit point than any other class. The krowaz build combats this.

You are correct however about RLB, it's a great build to play there because most people are easy to kill in 2-3 hits with malice. I played my BP in RLB and it was fucking fun

Hey Andy, I was really thinking about Krowaz +7 set since now it soo cheap (beremus server) like 6-7gbs each piece, I did the stats on KOK, its a pretty ownage set up IMO, I did try Chintin BP also from lvl 72 - 78, Chintin build work great, around 2300 ap if I remember, ac was like 1100-1200 and hp was about 6-7k, that was also a pwnage build, but Im really thinking about krowaz, I'll let you know if I go and I'll post on pic on Stats page if I do!!

AndyJH

Hey Andy, I was really thinking about Krowaz +7 set since now it soo cheap (beremus server) like 6-7gbs each piece, I did the stats on KOK, its a pretty ownage set up IMO, I did try Chintin BP also from lvl 72 - 78, Chintin build work great, around 2300 ap if I remember, ac was like 1100-1200 and hp was about 6-7k, that was also a pwnage build, but Im really thinking about krowaz, I'll let you know if I go and I'll post on pic on Stats page if I do!!
    Krowaz is the best build now, you dont' need to put on wep def armours because you can tank damage and still live long enough. Combine that with a Gabs shield and your pretty invincible

I'm going krowaz on one of my priests, AndyJH3 is staying pure str nothing more. With full +3/9 str setup and a hb8 I'd be touching close to 4100+ ap if not more

With 3500 at lvl 74 or something I was hitting people over 1300-1400 with chitin shields

damn! 4k AP! that's a beast bro!! best i got with 255 str on my bp was 3300 ap, dual ROFs +0 (going +1s soon) dual lillime's +2 (3 visual), iron set, and fabric +9 str set, maybe i should start working on my uniques again, +3(4 visal limmes) and IN +1?? =P and maybe try to upgrade my HB to +8 reb (190 ap), but getting back on topic =P, to EvilStevil:
    Stat 203 in str, 76 int for your fabric set and rest in hp, use STR fabric set since only 203 stated in str and try to find STR/HP uniques like rocs, fovs, but since you have HP uniques, you can go full str 255 if you want and mix and match the str and hp fabrics, that should be a good build, test it out on KOK and see what build works for you

Usually when you got HP uniques id stat 255 in str, use str and hp fabrics (probably 2 hp and 3 str or vise versa) but if you got str/hp uniques id just stat for the weapon, in your case 203 STR, also you can mix and match the str armors and use the HP uniques , hope that helps you out bro!!

AndyJH

damn! 4k AP! that's a beast bro!! best i got with 255 str on my bp was 3300 ap, dual ROFs +0 (going +1s soon) dual lillime's +2 (3 visual), iron set, and fabric +9 str set, maybe i should start working on my uniques again, +3(4 visal limmes) and IN +1?? =P and maybe try to upgrade my HB to +8 reb (190 ap), but getting back on topic =P, to EvilStevil:
    Stat 203 in str, 76 int for your fabric set and rest in hp, use STR fabric set since only 203 stated in str and try to find STR/HP uniques like rocs, fovs, but since you have HP uniques, you can go full str 255 if you want and mix and match the str and hp fabrics, that should be a good build, test it out on KOK and see what build works for you

Usually when you got HP uniques id stat 255 in str, use str and hp fabrics (probably 2 hp and 3 str or vise versa) but if you got str/hp uniques id just stat for the weapon, in your case 203 STR, also you can mix and match the str armors and use the HP uniques , hope that helps you out bro!!
    To be honest, a true paper BP is about full str and nothing else. From what I remember the items on my priest are as follows

+12/1 *or +14/2* str ears
    Sash of sorrows+2
    ammy of str+2
    dr+1
    dr+1
    3 +9 str, 2+8
    ii+7

That gets me about 3100ap at lvl 77 with normal buffs.

I had access to a hb8, 1 +10 armour (255+220 str bonus or smth) and I was hitting 3300ap and 3495 with war pot

At 80 I can hit well in excess of 4000 with a full +3/9 setup, would give me about 850ac scrolled, 4500hp and 4100ap.

A full paper build, doesn't need high stats. Cos you kill so quick, but as stated I love paper so ignore anything I say and go krowaz

AndyJH

Couple to tickle your balls

As much as I love the AP on it, if your character has 763 ac and 4000 hp in addition that you play in Diez, I see you are an instant death to any assasin lvl 80+. I don't play Diez but old servers definitely have insane to decent equipped Rogues? Bp build in CZ died after level cap raised to 80. It was the best skilled and fearsome character in cz for soloing but now it is just have no chance going paper in CZ.

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    As much as I love the AP on it, if your character has 763 ac and 4000 hp in addition that you play in Diez, I see you are an instant death to any assasin lvl 80+. I don't play Diez but old servers definitely have insane to decent equipped Rogues? Bp build in CZ died after level cap raised to 80. It was the best skilled and fearsome character in cz for soloing but now it is just have no chance going paper in CZ.
    You don't know me, I don't really care for this game. I just play it to enjoy myself let off some steam

I haven't actually been able to logon for about 4-5 months. Just felt like trying to get in to actually XP a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast