Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stat question

This is a discussion on stat question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; gotta say i wouldnt like that build too, malice+para and even an average geared rogue could kill you quite fast ...
Page: 2

gotta say i wouldnt like that build too, malice+para and even an average geared rogue could kill you quite fast if u didnt get a second to cure..

i always prefered chitin+9 bp never got to try krowaz though :P

AndyJH

Just depends how good of a priest you are. I don't particularly care if I live or die, I just do it for fun nothing else. It's only pixels on a screen

the battle priest in the picture dosen'treisst 2 novas :S

AndyJH

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelZ View Post
    the battle priest in the picture dosen'treisst 2 novas :S
    Yeah, and it's not exactly hard to get a resist of some sort in this game, like a talia or endure fire etc

i'd go for 255 str, using str set , the fact that you're bp means that you gonna destroy ur enemy asap , 4-5 hits, obviously when you're doing party and you need to tank a bit more you can switch to hp build + shield , highly doubt u would die fast with that stuff.(considering that you got a gg mage on your party )

otherwhise if you wanna get a higher hp , then try fp build or chitin build (i just saw that you're lvl 75 so cz would be gang bang xD)with str just for ur weapon , tbh if you're going paper g1 its cus u want the higher ap possible, that's what bp meant to be , AP WHORE.

i'd go for chitin build(with hp) for lvl 75. (223 str , 174 int , then hp "lvl 80 stats) , u'll get a decent mana ,decent ap , decent ac , around 5.5-6k hp with 2k sc , Weapons , uniques Up to you.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    Oh really

Full str with HP armours is better than HP build with str armours
    wrong, you get xtra ac from having points in HP so if you get str armors and have less points in str and more in hp you gain def and therefore have a better build

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    Pure STR all the way, a BP with 3500hp and 3000ap will kill another BP with 5000hp and 2000ap

Proven, I fought a friend, I was unbuffed with HP armours. They were buffed but a HP build BP, I raped them. Mahoosive AP pwns all the way

Everyone talks about BP should go paper build because they die quick. Get 3300+ AP and a HB+8, you will soon change your mind about how quickly they die / can kill.
    id still beat ur ass witha shield and leo

1h Int bp is the best build by far honestly i wouldnt play bp any other way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12