Stating Chitin BP

This is a discussion on Stating Chitin BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, I have searched this forum and read almost every topic on stating chitin bps and was surprised to see ...
Page: 1

ssima

Default Stating Chitin BP

Hey,

I have searched this forum and read almost every topic on stating chitin bps and was surprised to see that most say 176 int and rest str. Is that because without the rest in str, you cant do much damage? I was thinking 200 str 176 int and rest hp could be good to. Let me kno ur opinions. I feel that the extra hp could be useful.

Thx

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I would do str for wep rest hp. with 176 int for chitin 8 ofc.

Chitin bp is for surviving not for doing damage. If you dont got the right items you shouldnt go chitin bp

Enough INT for armour, Rest into STR

Chit BPs don't need the extra HP because they will be using HP armours anyway, but they need the AP

Quote Originally Posted by ssima View Post
    Hey,

I have searched this forum and read almost every topic on stating chitin bps and was surprised to see that most say 176 int and rest str. Is that because without the rest in str, you cant do much damage? I was thinking 200 str 176 int and rest hp could be good to. Let me kno ur opinions. I feel that the extra hp could be useful.

Thx
    just use the HP set ... you're going full str, cuz with 174 int and str for weapon u will have barely over 100HP points, so the def u get from it will be low ...

Quote Originally Posted by ssima View Post
    Hey,

Thx
    Hp is alwats usefull but if you want to be BP then you need to hit hard... otherwise just go int.

Hp set and weapon defense armor should be enough to survive long enough to debuff and kill.