Stats on bp DCZ 59

This is a discussion on Stats on bp DCZ 59 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, i have ii +7 / DS +5 for items i have paper set +8 STR A little bit above ...
Page: 1

Well, i have ii +7 / DS +5

for items i have paper set +8 STR

A little bit above decent jewels (all are uniques)

AC valkerie

BUT no DD (or any other armor defance)

I guess that, when debuffed get down ennemy = no problem

I want to go FIRST LINE and not to die randomly cause of slide spike and stuff like that

QUESTION IS : (finaly )
    i put 188 (required) str Do the rest goes HP (arround 40 left)?
    would get me to something near 100 HP stats

i just tought of mix for paper set mix of HP and STR? to balance stats

Thank you

DeHealer

DCZ BP with STR set, is only worth to have with just requiered INT 76 rest goes to STR, around 228, to have decent ap, lets say 1.6k+ depending on ur jewels.
    DCZ support BP, uses HP set, and uses distributed points on HP and STR, must be a duffer to be able to kill something, AP will be around 1.2-1.3k Stat 45 duff and 45 heal.

Pd: Get a dd shield, 32 or 40

Well, i have ii +7 / DS +5

for items i have paper set +8 STR

AC valkerie

BUT no DD (or any other armor defance)

I guess that, when debuffed get down ennemy = no problem

I want to go FIRST LINE and not to die randomly cause of slide spike and stuff like that

QUESTION IS : (finaly )
    i put 188 (required) str Do the rest goes HP (arround 40 left)?
    would get me to something near 100 HP stats

i just tought of mix for paper set mix of HP and STR? to balance stats

Thank you[/b]
    if you have no DD then go mostly all HP armours, at least 3-4 pieces... that'll somewhat make up for the loss of DD, but it'll also affect your AP. as a result, i would sugges tyou go debuff build , 54 duff, 45 heal or vice versa....... DD is almolst neccesary...

all str, 76 int, if you need HP, use HP Armours.

putting 188 to str will leave you with barely any AP to get kills...

Saunis

BUT no DD (or any other armor defance)[/b]
    WTF is "littlebit above decent jewels?" roc:s, we, etc??
    all you need is in & gb/ib and you dont have to worry for randomspikes.
    78int (for +9 armors) rest in to str.
    But I can warn you... in adream if someone get eaven malice, he will town / escape whit lightfeet :/

(ps. I could sell you some paper weapondefence armors... I have whoale set)

Banned

if you have no DD then go mostly all HP armours, at least 3-4 pieces... that'll somewhat make up for the loss of DD, but it'll also affect your AP. as a result, i would sugges tyou go debuff build , 54 duff, 45 heal or vice versa....... DD is almolst neccesary...

all str, 76 int, if you need HP, use HP Armours.

putting 188 to str will leave you with barely any AP to get kills...[/b]
    if u use hp armors u wont be doing any real dmg at all when ur dcz bp. i had 1,645 ap when i was dcz bp and with malice, i was hittin rogues for like 300-400 max with collapse and every other attacks did 200s. but it also depends on you server and what accesories u have. i was using all quest accessories but u have all uniques so you're better off than me. also i couldnt afford 25 dd tier 1 helemt so i had the 10 dd one. it barely made a difference in dcz. at most only 100 dmg was taken off and every other dmg taken off was like than 100. 100 dmg taken off a hit is not worthwhile in dcz cause dcz is all gangbang and ks. you're going to get gang raped anwayz so just have high ap to do some ksing. 1vs1 are virtually non-existent in dcz.
    however, if u can affor 25 dd tier 1 helmet, IN + IB. then go for it

But I can warn you... in adream if someone get eaven malice, he will town / escape whit lightfeet :/
    (ps. I could sell you some paper weapondefence armors... I have whoale set)[/b]
    yup another reason why u need high ap. kill him before he can town or lightfeet too far from u.

kaanzor69

(ps. I could sell you some paper weapondefence armors... I have whoale set)[/b]
    If you know how to play bp, and you see a rogue running around, you don't para malice him when you have an II or hellbreaker or whatever weapon you have. For best results, run around with a shield and a tooth or something, so they think you're int. When you duff them they keep attacking you or run for a little bit until they realize you can't do any damage since you're an int preist . That's when you whip out your wep and get some poon. And you should just run around with a shield anyway... those rogues are always running around all stealthy-like... And if you got good uniques, it could be in your interest to get a +8/+9 impact for those 1v3+. Of course you need valk so they cant see you're cloths. And get some dd niggar.

Banned

If you know how to play bp, and you see a rogue running around, you don't para malice him when you have an II or hellbreaker or whatever weapon you have. For best results, run around with a shield and a tooth or something, so they think you're int. When you duff them they keep attacking you or run for a little bit until they realize you can't do any damage since you're an int preist . That's when you whip out your wep and get some poon. And you should just run around with a shield anyway... those rogues are always running around all stealthy-like... And if you got good uniques, it could be in your interest to get a +8/+9 impact for those 1v3+. Of course you need valk so they cant see you're cloths. And get some dd niggar.[/b]
    well if u pretend to be int for a while as soon as u duff them , they'll cure. if a rogue dont cure when hes duffed, then hes noob. overall, when ur a bp, its hard to kill rogues since they escape too fast, unless u have high ap and can kill them quickly since u dont have judgment yet.

tommyleonghk

0 DD = instant dead in dcz

sooooooooooooooooooo many rogues (imagine 5 stealth rogues = 5 x spikes = dead)

i think you need to work on your weapon defenses 1st

Banned

0 DD = instant dead in dcz

sooooooooooooooooooo many rogues (imagine 5 stealth rogues = 5 x spikes = dead)

i think you need to work on your weapon defenses 1st[/b]
    a dcz bp gettin hit with 5 spikes will die anywayz... to add to that 5x spike+r followed by thrust+r = you've been raped
    but like i said it depends on your server, if it has 25 dd cap and u can afford that along with IN+IB then do so.ftw 25 dd cap = IN in price. otherwise if ur low in budget jus go str for ksing ability b/c like i said previously ardream is all gangbang and ks and if a dcz bp gets gangbanged, it's dead anyway, unless u got super nice uniques

Saunis

a dcz bp gettin hit with 5 spikes will die anywayz... to add to that 5x spike+r followed by thrust+r = you've been raped
    but like i said it depends on your server, if it has 25 dd cap and u can afford that along with IN+IB then do so.ftw 25 dd cap = IN in price. otherwise if ur low in budget jus go str for ksing ability b/c like i said previously ardream is all gangbang and ks and if a dcz bp gets gangbanged, it's dead anyway, unless u got super nice uniques[/b]
    Not in patos ^_^

theres only one 25fp dd helmet
    and he wont sell it.