need help equping lv 79 warr

This is a discussion on need help equping lv 79 warr within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well atm im lv 78 50% but gonna be lv 79 this sunday , need to know what are good ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

Thumbs up

Well atm im lv 78 50% but gonna be lv 79 this sunday, need to know what are good ways to set up my skill points and hp/str points, and need help choosing my uniques atm

Armor: Shell +1rb

Weapon: im using ii+7/ impact+8 and player pole+7

rings: dual rocs

belt:iron belt

neck:Wp( getting In 1 week)

earings: dual we

im stated atm all in str rest in hp, need sugestions what are some good builds, and also help in skill points builds, and unqie set-ups, i almost have enough money for a rappy+8 if i sell my ii+7 , but need to know if the rappy is worth it. server is olympia

my def with buff is about 1.3k and my ap wolfed with dual wiled is 2.2k, with ii+7=2.350k, dunnno if low but need suggestions

also thinking about getting chitin+8 set after i get some good weponz

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

first off...get 80. then get iron set, dual roc, dual pe, or we and pe combo and a rappy 8. shell 8 if u can afford it chit 8 if u cant

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

If you can get yourself a Raptor 8 or whatever, stat yourself 235 in STR and the rest in HP. Also i find making a SSE +1 is very useful for warriors. 15hp and 24def, it's very helpful trust me.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

If you can get yourself a Raptor 8 or whatever, stat yourself 235 in STR and the rest in HP. Also i find making a SSE +1 is very useful for warriors. 15hp and 24def, it's very helpful trust me.[/b]
    +1

lvl 80 hell blade is strong enough now just get higher hp which= more mana

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

exactly man. People think i'm stupid when i say make a SSE +1 but even Bola made it when he played on SilverrHazee as a warrior or when he played NaidenZ. People that go full STR only see it for the AP but thats so stupid for the fact that they wont get in as many hits nor can they withstand as many either. Also i think if you get valks get DEF and not HP.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

exactly man. People think i'm stupid when i say make a SSE +1 but even Bola made it when he played on SilverrHazee as a warrior or when he played NaidenZ. People that go full STR only see it for the AP but thats so stupid for the fact that they wont get in as many hits nor can they withstand as many either. Also i think if you get valks get DEF and not HP.[/b]
    thats if your just looking at 1v1s, because in general pk your gonna have a 10k heal spamming ur ass most likely, and less hp and mana will make less of a difference and ap is more important.

However i like to have a nice balance so i ussually go 240 str, dual roc, dual pe, iron set. I would go for an SSE at +1, but if you just have the choice between the PE+0 and SSE+0, i ussually stick with the PE because as i said, 1v1 isnt everything in the world and thats basically what using an SSE would be for.

as for 1v1 goes, having more mana = more hp pots before you absolutely have to mana pot, which in turn = more hp regen for you. Also having more mana = more total hp generally speaking so thats also helpful in 1v1. But, so many warriors think only about 1v1s. If i was so concerned about 1v1, like you are obviously by choosing a large hp build specifically for more mana and hp, Fuck going 235 str just go for 190 str and get urself an II 8 or 192 str and an II 9 because if you lose a 1v1 against a similarly lvled and geared opponent with that much hp and mana ur an idiot and should never play KO for the rest of your life. Downside to that is, your pretty much worthless in pk.

My suggestion, find an even balance of both and stick there.

Cheers.

If ur total ice resist dont add up to 90-100 the chance is u still get slow by mage most of the time so use sse+0/+1 and pe or use opal earring +1/+2 instead of pe if ur feel ur ap is too low. And for weapon either hb+7 or raptor+8 or sexy giga+8 2h since ur full str

tommyleonghk

ironset is a must and try to get yourself shellset+8 or chitinset+8/+9

as for weapon, a giga+8 would be very nice for its extra hp mp bonuses

try get an earing combination of WE and PE and when u pk..pk with glacier pots

yeah hp build is def the way to go to vs ppl. i went 218 str, 199 hp or sumpthin for a while and used a 2h giga 8 (had 218 str to hold my glave +8/84) and i hade like 9.2k hp on a 2k scroll and had 7.1k mana also. was almsot impossible for me to lose a vs in cz cuz i had so much hp, ac, and mana i could hp pot til the cows came home :P

but for party pk (something i spend 95% of my time doing in cz) 255 str is def the way to go. been hitting 1500+ on nicely geared lvl 80s when they are duffed like that. hp and mana take a bit of time to re-adjust to but you get used to it i guess xD

so yeah...sse +1 if ur gonna be wantin to do more a vsing pk style. 255 str otherwise and more str oriented accessories (pe, rocs, etc).

i would say get shell 8, exceptional raptor 8 (hb 8 or ave 8 if u can afford it) then get dual roc 1, dual pe 1, iron set and u will have no problems

silverbuffer18

atm reskilled to 230 str rest in hp, waiting on In, like the hp and mana boost, gonna buy a rappy+8 within a week, also, are are oe+2/3 better then we+0, or cheap combinations, cant really afford sse+1 but amybe some oe+2

Beast&Harlot

yeah hp build is def the way to go to vs ppl. i went 218 str, 199 hp or sumpthin for a while and used a 2h giga 8 (had 218 str to hold my glave +8/84) and i hade like 9.2k hp on a 2k scroll and had 7.1k mana also. was almsot impossible for me to lose a vs in cz cuz i had so much hp, ac, and mana i could hp pot til the cows came home :P

but for party pk (something i spend 95% of my time doing in cz) 255 str is def the way to go. been hitting 1500+ on nicely geared lvl 80s when they are duffed like that. hp and mana take a bit of time to re-adjust to but you get used to it i guess xD

so yeah...sse +1 if ur gonna be wantin to do more a vsing pk style. 255 str otherwise and more str oriented accessories (pe, rocs, etc).

i would say get shell 8, exceptional raptor 8 (hb 8 or ave 8 if u can afford it) then get dual roc 1, dual pe 1, iron set and u will have no problems[/b]
    He can do what I did get basicly 1 of everything

I'm lvl 78 on deiz atm and here is mys tuff so maybe you can go off it:

Shell set +8
    Raptor +7 reb
    Tota +9/Exp Impact +8
    Giga +8 2h Lr
    Dual roc+2
    PE+1/2
    IN/IB

I have 3063ap with raptor, 2944 with duals, and 26xx something with giga...

I have 8116hp with raptor/duals on with 2k scroll, and 8426 with Giga on...That is being 255str and rest into HP I have 1502 def so yea it works otu pretty good for me so

chris is a beast :P

to be realistic here tho i wouldn say go 255 str for exp purposes. once ur 80 (or 83 if u want) then go more of an hp build for vsing (or stay full str if u pk with parties a lot) and really decide what u want ur main weapon to be (avedon 8, raptor 9, hb 8, or a dual wield of sum kind). until then chit 8, lupus +3, dual dr, dual pe, and raptor 8 and u will pwn the exp and also keep iron set for pk ofc :P

silverbuffer18

to be realistic here tho i wouldn say go 255 str for exp purposes. once ur 80 (or 83 if u want) then go more of an hp build for vsing (or stay full str if u pk with parties a lot) and really decide what u want ur main weapon to be (avedon 8, raptor 9, hb 8, or a dual wield of sum kind). until then chit 8, lupus +3, dual dr, dual pe, and raptor 8 and u will pwn the exp and also keep iron set for pk ofc :P[/b]
    will keep in mind, atm i went 230 str rest hp, i noticed that akara has dam good hp/ap but yet again look at his items..

Beast&Harlot

to be realistic here tho i wouldn say go 255 str for exp purposes. once ur 80 (or 83 if u want) then go more of an hp build for vsing (or stay full str if u pk with parties a lot) and really decide what u want ur main weapon to be (avedon 8, raptor 9, hb 8, or a dual wield of sum kind). until then chit 8, lupus +3, dual dr, dual pe, and raptor 8 and u will pwn the exp and also keep iron set for pk ofc :P[/b]
    I'm not a beast xD I'm a noob lol I'm the weakling of deiz h34r:

yeah akara has a lil over 7k hp base i think but for exp more ap=faster kills. faster kill=faster exp faster exp=faster lvl up

unless u have +3 uniques like akara's sexy ass then u need to be 255 str :P