stattin a 76mage

This is a discussion on stattin a 76mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey, can someone tell me what the best way is to statt a lvl 76 mage? must be able to ...
Page: 1

Default stattin a 76mage

hey,

can someone tell me what the best way is to statt a lvl 76 mage?
    must be able to wear krowaz, and dunno if its worth statting to 174mp for the personal staff?

please let me know, tyy

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

lol ur planning to put less than 174 mp? ur dmg will be shit:P well depends if your going support or attacker ofc

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    lol ur planning to put less than 174 mp? ur dmg will be shit:P well depends if your going support or attacker ofc

with 174mp u still hit decently but uhm...rings+3 and staff +9 is a must and....if u kill someone it's just a lucky ks.A wise setup would be 200 mp 160 int and rest on hp otherwise...simply go 255 mp if u like a full dmg template.
    Personal staff is cool but tbh u'll never use it or almost so.

If u go ice /lr full tank u'll have a gab or at least a dread to wear that's > personal pole. And as a staff i would still use a cursed one. Aztec/kaul/ or an oasis/chaotic
    if u go ice/lr common setup...being 70+ u could stun or slow nowadays few guys cuz helios is quite new and people still lack of gear but...not so much so...hoping to stun or slow an 80 warr with the personal and getting away with that?! Better betting on full dmg, the curse, the gg skills,your gear and a fking abyss pots if u got one of those :P

If u go flame..well statting under 200mp as a flame mage doesn't make much sence.The only exception is when u wanna run the gab-shield setup being full paper ( wearing the paper armor and using all the rest on hp) but u need really more than good items and gg party to do that.I can't remember if the mage-talias need int - so much time has passed since they disabled that thing that i've neither checked lately,but i guess they're int based.....if not..well sounds cool

if u still xping and u have average/crappy gear i'd advice you to put 220 on mp then 160 int for ur krowaz and rest into hp so you can do some decent damage to exp that mage.

im on euko so rings+3 and staff+9 is out of the question, but thanks for ur advice! going to try the 200mp/160 int/ rest hp..