Help on makin a dcz archer :)

This is a discussion on Help on makin a dcz archer :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well right now im in the process of farmin for cash but i wana kno wat items i should be ...
Page: 1

arruda76r

Thumbs up

well right now im in the process of farmin for cash but i wana kno wat items i should be heading for
    right now i have like 250mish and ib+7 (girakon)
    first thing i wana kno is fp+8 or chitin +7 build
    so right now i could have ib+7, chitin +7 OR fp+8 and quest jewls
    wat should i be gettin in order for a good balanced archer
    (want an archer with decent ap that can solo with arrow shower and not get one hit)
    and wat is best way of makin some serious cash on an archer like this startin with only ib+7 and armor (basicly gettin uniques :S)
    help help help...
    DONT JUST GIVE ADVICE WITHOUT REASON
    Thank You

As archer i like to be an ap whore. I have my reasons and said to myself that archer isn't a vs class. If you think like a tactician and be ready for run (which is the whole idea of archer)

go for Fp build, 82hp, use quest rings and the rest go for dex jewellery. The next step on gearing would be IB+8 imo.

Never forget, you're an archer and not sin (even sins should not be tankers actually)
    And if you still want to vs carry styx with you. It could be your ace.

I think few will agree with me and few will disagree. This is my opinion and do what you think what's correct. But don't try to be a hero by arrowshowering a warrior..
    In party vs party your job should be take care for maliced runners and styxing a healer (which is 100% deadly for a dcz priest)

Low budget = dont play archer. You will suck with IB+7, you need at least IB+8 to do some serious damage.

is 2 way to make archer ..

with balanced stats and is great in vs ... or just much ap ..

if u want ap and ur not richy get set dex +9/+10 set fp +8 (82 healt restdex) and some better bow than ib +7...

for balance stats u need to spend more money .. u need much better items ...
    as first u need dd 15, wp +0/+1 elf belt +0/+1 eme/re and is good to see rols .. with ib/ee +8
    with those items u can tank rogues or any other class ... Styx + 5 shot combo

belive me with 5 shot combo in cz with 2k ap im killing assassins with much better items ^^

is 2 way to make archer ..

with balanced stats and is great in vs ... or just much ap ..

if u want ap and ur not richy get set dex +9/+10 set fp +8 (82 healt restdex) and some better bow than ib +7...

for balance stats u need to spend more money .. u need much better items ...
    as first u need dd 15, wp +0/+1 elf belt +0/+1 eme/re and is good to see rols .. with ib/ee +8
    with those items u can tank rogues or any other class ... Styx + 5 shot combo

belive me with 5 shot combo in cz with 2k ap im killing assassins with much better items ^^[/b]
    But with his budget, that gear is obviously a far target. I posted my idea because it's the cheapest..

IB+8 is a must tho

yuh one of my things with dex set +9/+10 is too for pour guys

arruda76r

lmao well i have had an archer with ib+8 before... i just always seemed to get hacked :S
    im just buildin up an archer for now... not lookin to be best archer right off the start, just blend in
    i wana kno somethin like to start untill finsih like
    ib+7 -> ib+8/ee+8
    fp +8 set -> chitin +8/fp+9
    quest rings -> rols/rols+1
    quest ears -> dual dex (highest i can afford which will eventually turn out to +16)
    quest pendant -> wp/wp+1
    quest belt-> elf/iron
    somethin like this but the best setup for archer...
    from wat im startin with to a mid to the best
    i just wana kno wat i should see in the end and wat i should be tryin to get
    more help

yea they are right, archers are never good without very good gear..which sucks cause they seem like they would be a fun class to play. sin is prob the cheapest class you can play and do okay with crappy gear, maybe try that until you get more money to afford good archer gear.

chitin set +8, ee +8, dual rol,elf belt, wp +1, dual +16 earrings - is good build .. but you must spend much money for it ..

add to this dd +7/+8 and u can tank evryone wtih 5 shot ;p

arruda76r

ok but fp+9 vs chitin set +8... wats better?

fp +9 ;d

FP +9 > shell +8 for archer .. and shell +8> fp +9 for sin.. my personal opinion

arruda76r

ok thats wat i thought too... but anymore tips?

7t7t7t

Go full dex (wearing plate armor, possibly at least +8)and choose an eb if u can buy it. Otherwise stay with ib+7 until u get money to buy serious items.
    Buy a valky-gryphon armor and set it with hp bonus if u got enough knight cash..otherwise dont buy it.
    FOcus on making money and buy thing after thing.
    About jewels ,Buy uniques earrings at the end. quest ones works dencently.

FOr a standard pk buy FP+8 pointing at the +9 set.
    FOr hardcore pk go with plates and be ready to spend much on uniques.

As bow i suggest EB. As second choice EE. As 3d IB

If u go plate CB can be usefull too but eb pwns all. ANd who says the countrary dont know a * about how bows works.

<3 paper archers

eb pwns all. ANd who says the countrary dont know a * about how bows works.[/b]
    Dont start this flame again, its just your opinion.

7t7t7t

it&#39;s not just an opinion. BUt ehi..feel free to use any bowu want^^