Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stay 59 or go 69?

This is a discussion on Stay 59 or go 69? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Witch would prolly be best for west sever i have a lvl 59 warrior right now atm and was wondering ...
Page: 1

Default Stay 59 or go 69?

Witch would prolly be best for west sever i have a lvl 59 warrior right now atm and was wondering if i should go to 69 with him for rlb or stay for ardream

outbackrebel

I enjoy RLB much more than I did Ardream

i've noticed that i do quite more damage in percentage of opponents hp in rlb then i did in ardream. And im able to make loads of kills in rlb. But the problem in my server (olympia) is that rlb is often dead. So you might wonna check first if there is lots of fighting in rlb there. You can just go there at 59 to try it out.

ardream is no place for a warrior , go rlb

MeplayCWEST

RLB no contest
    Warriors can't ks very well, which is pretty much ardream lol, a huge ks party

definetly rlb. Ardream just isnt the place for warriors. And in RLB a 2 man pt, duffer and warrior, can kill full 8 man parties without any problem.

in RLB warrior is at the top of the food chain, in dcz is waaay down

ever since old days every1 knew that warrior becomes strong AFTER hes mastered

id go rlb, all depends how active it is on your server

just play both?

My main is a priest, but I would definitely say RLB. A few strong warriors with a good tanking priest = OWNAGE

Banned

I really enjoy RLB as an Archer. I am only lvl 62 with almost 1400 ap (aka rental gear lol) and I can make good kills! I like it more then DCZ

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

it depends on your server. which is more active, ardream or rlb. both are enjoyable i think.

i dont think anyone should think about changing pk zone as long as the koxp is this big. cus none of the pkzone are what they should be. but thats just my opinion

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyngve View Post
    i dont think anyone should think about changing pk zone as long as the koxp is this big. cus none of the pkzone are what they should be. but thats just my opinion
    do u think koxp is going to be out? heh no way... if some1 wants to pk, he needs to adapt to koxpers. if not, then just /quit_ko... sad but this is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    do u think koxp is going to be out? heh no way... if some1 wants to pk, he needs to adapt to koxpers. if not, then just /quit_ko... sad but this is the truth.

yep it's true. You just have to adapt to them. I thought about quiting 2, but now i've adapted to the cheaters and i know how to kill them, im actually making good np now. But you cant really compare it to most players cause you need quite good gear to kill them and stop them from running away.

get.that.money

RLB no question...warriors are a lot stronger at 60+ than an ardream...ardream warriors don't get near the number of kills as an RLB warrior

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast