BP Help

This is a discussion on BP Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm thinking about going BP in ardream. What kind of gear do I need to get? I trade off my ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

I'm thinking about going BP in ardream. What kind of gear do I need to get? I trade off my raptor+8 for II+8. Also I got about 20gbs+ to get gear. Also I will be playing on DIEz.

ArminVanBuuren

Definitely, you'll need a DD cap +6/25 grade 1, is a MUST for Ardream. Also, if you are looking for the better jewelry, then get dual RoL/RoC, Glass Belt, Iron Necklace and dual Warrior Earrings. For Weapon, HB should be ideal, since at lower lvls BPs have low mana...you'd also need a shield...even if someone will come and say get a DoL, I'd suggest you to get those rare large plate shield with defenses...get a DD one, spear and club/axe/sword at least.

Note: BP is the most expensive character to play in game :S

AndyJH

Just whore the ap and get some dd I'd rather go int priest in ardream anyway

b1rdy

Depends what kind of BP ur doing...chiting or paper? ... If so chitin = LB/ROL, dual sse or dual LE's ,

gb/ib and IN. And ofc DD helm +7 and maybe chitins +8 not sure....if not +7 :P ..HB+7 > ii +8 so go for hb +7

and yea u need a shield... Im lvl 77 INT BP and i have my PS +5 so I dont worry bout it, but im suggesting

maybe a DS +? dunno what plus u can use with u r stats. And get SH or stone splitter for the one-handed wep.

As paper BP.. never rlly done that, but ill give my opinion. Fabric +8's.. roc/rol, dual WE's, IB/GB, IN.

Hb+7 still remains my option.... not sure bout rest but hope that helps :P

ArminVanBuuren

Depends what kind of BP ur doing...chiting or paper? ... If so chitin = LB/ROL, dual sse or dual LE's ,

gb/ib and IN. And ofc DD helm +7 and maybe chitins +8 not sure....if not +7 :P ..HB+7 > ii +8 so go for hb +7

and yea u need a shield... Im lvl 77 INT BP and i have my PS +5 so I dont worry bout it, but im suggesting

maybe a DS +? dunno what plus u can use with u r stats. And get SH or stone splitter for the one-handed wep.

As paper BP.. never rlly done that, but ill give my opinion. Fabric +8's.. roc/rol, dual WE's, IB/GB, IN.

Hb+7 still remains my option.... not sure bout rest but hope that helps :P[/b]
    He's asking for tips as an Ardream BP...chitin BP is out the limits for him no matter what...about the AP whore, if you are going debuffer it doesn't matter, since your enemies will always be debuffed...with even 1300-1500 ap with the HB on you'd be just fine (I did it pretty well at Ares' Ardream with just 1200 ap)...also, if possible for you, try getting the whole defensive set (Spear boots, gauntlets, helment, DD, Club pauldron and pads)...reduces your AP, I know, but already told you, you are gonna have your enemies debuffed...and you'd be a little tank against almost anyone.

toniskuusk

yeap bp is really expensive. i sold my hb+8 just to get decent gear for ardream. iron set, hb+7, we+sse, dual roc, paper+8hp boots and gloves +9 str pads and pauld and 6/25 dd grade1 cap. it worked fine. oh and i didnt have enough money for shield so i used 32 dd

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

in my opinon, go 57 debuff rest heal, torment is just so helpful against hitting all those noob rogues , sum ppl will say go 45/45, but i think torment is worth it imo

I'm thinking about going BP in ardream. What kind of gear do I need to get? I trade off my raptor+8 for II+8. Also I got about 20gbs+ to get gear. Also I will be playing on DIEz.[/b]
    Uhh it seems like ur budget really isnt that high, so heres what i suggest:

BP DD +6/25 helmet
    iron impact +7 (yes, sell ur +8)
    paper +8/25 str AND hp set (have both)
    kekuri belt (skeleton belt if u have extra $$$)
    warrior pendant
    foverins (maybe +1 depending on ur budget)
    WSE or Cleric earrings.

Work on the BP DD #1, then comes the warrior pendant and foverins, next would be a skeleton belt or a kekuri belt, lastly, work for the earrings, since quest ones aren't that far off.

Especially for ardream bp, defence > attack. Even if you have a hb +10, but u have shit ac and hp, u wont be able to do much besides getting a few quick kills.

ChowBoy

Alright TY for everyone help. I think I'm just going to stick with warrior.