Still need bp advice just edid my old post about gear

This is a discussion on Still need bp advice just edid my old post about gear within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; first every awnser is to my last question i just " full edited " my last post to not spam ...
Page: 1

first every awnser is to my last question i just " full edited " my last post to not spam the forum

now to the thing

i am a lvl 65 bp going for 70+. i have
    MS+7
    2 parts fabric +8/ STR
    rest +7/ STR
    kek belt
    lupus pendant +0
    DS +5
    rest quest jewels

i have 1.44 bill to waste xD what should i buy to make my priest as balanced as possble.
    every one can have there opinion but BP experianced priests is a +.

just give me ur opinions.

Thanks in advanced

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if u dont have good uniques dont go bp, in my opinion go support preist ...

otherwise if ur focused on lvling stay paper and go hp build... which means put 206~208 str into str, and rest into hp so u can ware an ms +8 which is prolly the highest amount of str u could possibly need, and 76/78 into int for +9 armor and rest into hp

Thx, but fp bp under lvl 70 is a waste of money?

Thx, but fp bp under lvl 70 is a waste of money?[/b]
    anything besides paper BP is pretty useless until lvl 72, since the damage you make will be so small its probably better to just heal the party :P

Well, ur still gonna exp right? just stay paper BP, since its an awesome class when it comes to exping. You can solo dts in moradon when theres no exp parties, u can heal in DS/AOE EW parties, u can be the attacker in parties (as long as its not mobs like DS). Teh only downside is that u'll get killed easily in BDW, but now that theres platinum prem, the exp u get in BDW isnt as significant as it was before plat prem.

But there is some BPīs that is fp about lvl 65-70 for example _________ from dies
    but he has a pretty nice dmg what i saw. but ur prolly right

But there is some BPīs that is fp about lvl 65-70 for example _________ from dies
    but he has a pretty nice dmg what i saw. but ur prolly right[/b]
    well, with HB+8/9 u can hit hard even w/o helis.
    but stay paper until 72.

Ok TY for all help .

wendolyn1987

anything besides paper BP is pretty useless until lvl 72, since the damage you make will be so small its probably better to just heal the party :P
    Well, ur still gonna exp right? just stay paper BP, since its an awesome class when it comes to exping. You can solo dts in moradon when theres no exp parties, u can heal in DS/AOE EW parties, u can be the attacker in parties (as long as its not mobs like DS). Teh only downside is that u'll get killed easily in BDW, but now that theres platinum prem, the exp u get in BDW isnt as significant as it was before plat prem.[/b]

lol hey i am under lvl 70 bp and i PWN bdw xD

But ur not FP arenīt u? :P