Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

stone splitter +8 vs smite +7

This is a discussion on stone splitter +8 vs smite +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; stone splitter +8: 123 ap 15 def club 119 poison 6 str bonus -120 hp bonus 35 flame resist 35 ...
Page: 1

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

stone splitter +8:

123 ap
    15 def club
    119 poison
    6 str bonus
    -120 hp bonus
    35 flame resist
    35 glacier resist
    35 magic resist

Smite hammer +7
    118 ap
    70 flame
    11 str
    170 hp
    170 mp

which 1 to choose?

smite cus it looks better ;p and probably better ap

any1 else?

i'd take the stone splitter.

35 gr/fr is nice to have. and ap SHOULD be higher.

and 300ish hp isn't a big deal. that 1 hit in a 1on1..

wahhhh what a tough choice >.<

i&#39;ll still hafta go with the smite..........

the extra str from smite would make up for some of the diff in AP, but i&#39;ve always hated weapons which gave you - hp. 300 HP is actually quite a lot (300 because compared to -120 of the stone splitter) 300 HP is more than 10% of your HP when you are unbuffed.... which is quite a lot.... and it&#39;ll also raise your undying buff :P for exping or just farming or w/e

IMO.. buy a stone splitter +7.. and just use that when theres a lot of mages around.. or a lycoan hammer would be nice even at +3.

more str = more pot, priest need it so go smite

wahhhh what a tough choice >.<
    i&#39;ll still hafta go with the smite..........

the extra str from smite would make up for some of the diff in AP, but i&#39;ve always hated weapons which gave you - hp. 300 HP is actually quite a lot (300 because compared to -120 of the stone splitter) 300 HP is more than 10% of your HP when you are unbuffed.... which is quite a lot.... and it&#39;ll also raise your undying buff :P for exping or just farming or w/e

IMO.. buy a stone splitter +7.. and just use that when theres a lot of mages around.. or a lycoan hammer would be nice even at +3.[/b]
    i have atm a lycoan +6 and a smite +7, but i know sum1 selling a +8 stone splitter lol, best over all would be get a smite +8, but i haven&#39;t seen any oO

Druide_Fr

Forget about the Stone Splitter and the Smite Hammer. Get a Lycaon Hammer. A +7 has

83 AP
    10 MP Absorb
    18 STR
    7 HP
    7 INT
    50FR
    50GR
    50LR

You need the Ice / Light /Flame resist much more than the AP loss. The HP boost will be about the same as the Smite Hammer and much better than the Stone Splitter.

swimmy

stone splitter +8:

123 ap
    15 def club
    119 poison
    6 str bonus
    -120 hp bonus
    35 flame resist
    35 glacier resist
    35 magic resist

Smite hammer +7
    118 ap
    70 flame
    11 str
    170 hp
    170 mp

which 1 to choose?[/b]
    only advantages to stone splitter are its ap and the club defense but since u do loose quite a bit of hp i would still go with smite hammer and yea they do look better :P
    if u can get 2 smite hammers it looks even cooler and its more fun to pk since u live a bit longer lol
    im just saying that tho since i usually play my mage and mages tend to die a lot and i only tried it on the pk server with a +8 and +9 sh :P

Well considering Smite is in your choices then i suppose this is for attacking with a shield...in which case no doubt about it go with the SS. BP&#39;s lack resis and this gives really nice resis along with good AP, it&#39;s like a mix between LH and SH. People put it down alot because of the HP less, but seriously, what help is 160HP? Not much. It&#39;s extremely cheap (On Ares anyway xD) and underrated.

ihave a scorpion shield +7 also

ZeIda

if u can get 2 smite hammers it looks even cooler and its more fun to pk since u live a bit longer lol[/b]
    Are you a retard or something? Who the hell would use dual smite hammer on a priest over smite + shield?? Gain like 17 str or whatever and 170-ish hp (dont remember exact stats) instead of having all the defense, and other bonuses a shield can give you?

Personally though, I would NEVER consider using a stone splitter, it just looks horrible. It would probably be better then a smite hammer+7 (not a +8 though), but I would just stick with smite+7 and your lycaon for now and rather buy smite+8 when you can afford that.

Banned

i have atm a lycoan +6 and a smite +7, but i know sum1 selling a +8 stone splitter lol, best over all would be get a smite +8, but i haven&#39;t seen any oO[/b]
    i saw some intpriest turk thingy whit one smite +8 when i played ronark.

if u can afford buy stone splitter for raiding mages

imo 4ap + 15CD + 49 extra ele + 35FR + 35GR >>> 290 hp + 170 mana + 5str
    the 290 hp is gone in one R attack (or even less, depends on who hit you) and 170 mana would only make a difference for a full paper BP without any points in int (which you do have, if you can use SH/SS) 4 ap and 50 elemental will definetly give more damage then 5 STR the 15 Club Def and the 35GR/FR is also definetly better then 290hp/170mana, if anyone say 290hp > 15 club def + 35FR/35GR they should be shot.
    Stone Splitter all the way, but if you can find SH+8 there is no competition :P SH +8 ftw xD

Eulalia

Go stone splitter...For some reason people are overlooking 15 club defence, which is a fucking huge bonus...The smite looks nice on paper when you compare it to the SS but in reality...that 300 hp doesnt compare to what the SS will give you. Personally I wouldn&#39;t ever compare a SS+8 to a Smite+7...

1. The hp difference isn&#39;t a huge deal since you&#39;ll be wearing a shield with it. Your chitin bp now with less hp, so undying doesnt give you as much as it used to anyways. Just take the SS off for undy.
    2. Your a bp, so the only class you should be worried about in a 1v1 is other skilled bp&#39;s...I dont mention light mages because no good light mages come to mind in ronark that could 1v1. Club def covers other BP&#39;s...
    3. Now that your chitin bp and not hp build, your hp is a lot less, so fire mages are going to give you more trouble...You&#39;ll also get slowed less which is nice.
    4. Lets face it, a shitload of ronark warriors use clubs.
    5. You&#39;ll do more damage with the SS; more ap, and a lot more elemental.

I&#39;d take the SS hands down really...Also I think my answer is more in-depth because I know your character...Anyways how much are you buying it for?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast