Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

stone splitter +8 vs smite +7

This is a discussion on stone splitter +8 vs smite +7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; club defence even work on it..?...
Page: 2

club defence even work on it..?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

club defence even work on it..?[/b]
    yes it does work, i have tried it

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

SS+0 on dies is 10m
    SH+0 is like 100m

for the difference you can buy sth more.

some people underrate stone splitter but i guess all panic as soon as they see negative hp on it..as long as you have decent gear to give you some good hp i would go for stone splitter, not only for the ap but for the resistances which arent bad at all for such a nice ap on it

the higher your level, the less the -160hp will affect you.

id say go get the SS just for the club defense...which will more than make up for the loss in HP.

the higher your level, the less the -160hp will affect you.

id say go get the SS just for the club defense...which will more than make up for the loss in HP.[/b]
    im lvl 75, but the guy sold it already wasn't fast enough a.q.

iiason

i was told stone splitter is a shit weapon :S

so i choose smite hammer.

Eulalia

i was told stone splitter is a shit weapon :S

so i choose smite hammer.[/b]
    :mellow:

Aq jake how much did that guy sell for?

Banned

stone is awesome vs club ... nice vs mages, for some loosed hp

Donkeyd1ck

some guy was selling @ronark for 999m. It sure was cheap, nobody want the SS because of its negative hp bonus but as few other ppl said it doesnt affect u that much at lvl 75 and u have good jewels to cover that little hp lost from SS. In my opinion the club defense is really helpfull cause 90% of bps using clubs such as HB and II and few bps are shield builts with smite or something. And also hmmm i guess like 30% of warriors using clubs as well. stonesplitter+8 + CS + ironset = undefeatable
    Smitehammer+8 > stonesplitter+8 > holy animore +8 > smitehammer+7 > holy animore +7 > stone splitter+7

markot

Well i tried smite+8 and splitter+8 , and i say splitter is fkn great weapon. at my 76 lvl i had 70 ap less with splitter.

But when you will avoid that -120hp that makes splitter mega shit weapon for most players you see resistances close to lycaon+7 and 15 club defense. and you have more coins in pocket cuz splitter is way cheaper.

splitter is more average weapon, you can go raid mages with splitter , and tank 90% priests and some wariors and youll win cuz of club def. so splitter FTW.

i could tell that vs priests splitter > leonar+7.
    at my server i bought spliter for lucky 2gb and smite is about 18-19. so i prefer 100% splitter and other equip for rest of money.

Well i tried smite+8 and splitter+8 , and i say splitter is fkn great weapon. at my 76 lvl i had 70 ap less with splitter.

But when you will avoid that -120hp that makes splitter mega shit weapon for most players you see resistances close to lycaon+7 and 15 club defense. and you have more coins in pocket cuz splitter is way cheaper.

splitter is more average weapon, you can go raid mages with splitter , and tank 90% priests and some wariors and youll win cuz of club def. so splitter FTW.

i could tell that vs priests splitter > leonar+7.
    at my server i bought spliter for lucky 2gb and smite is about 18-19. so i prefer 100% splitter and other equip for rest of money.[/b]
    kinda old topic but ye i have to agree with u, SS +8 is a nice weapon and its fkin cheap lol

lolz... bump my old topic....

ontopic...

leonard > then all :P whch i have 1 now ^^

Lioncet

lolz... bump my old topic....

ontopic...

leonard > then all :P whch i have 1 now ^^[/b]
    +1 best int bp weapon ever, just changed my undefetable for a mean one and i love it.

NeronDomitius

Buying Leonard +8 on Ares

maybe that will make me going chitin bp again :P i burned my leo+7 yesterday :lol: slm greedy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast