STR slut dcz warrior question

This is a discussion on STR slut dcz warrior question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm building up my slut, and I'm not planning on having any dex points when I'm done. So for non-rogues ...
Page: 1

I'm building up my slut, and I'm not planning on having any dex points when I'm done. So for non-rogues will cleave be better than aura still?

if not, how much dex will I need to make cleave better/as good as aura for killing non rogues. Because I really like cleave's 150mp =D

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

idk, i had a lot of dex on my warrior when i played in dcz and i tried to use cleave, but it just fails SO much... idk i still USED sword aurora over cleave

as i pointed out many times (and dizzle confirmed) i dont think dex helps with non-100% skills like cleave/leg cut

i tested this before on my lvl 80 when i was playing with friends rogue uniqes and had a shitload of dex...didnt help a bit

dex naturally boosts dodge rate, which means that OTHER warriors will have more fails on you with their cleaves/leg cuts (and which means your will mostly fail with these skills on rogues)

about non-rogue classes...cleave will succeed on them 95% of times, unless they have a) a lot of dex b) uniqes that boost dodge rate (like elf belt for example)...so always hit non-rogue class with cleave because you will deal more dmg on them

as far as the success rate on non-100% skills the only confirmed thing that boost it is accuracy boost on uniqes such as skeleton belt (note that description is wrong - it says attack increase but actually means accuracy increace) - and if u can get your hands on string of skull+3 go for it, its like skele belt on steroids, gives shitload extra hp and str.

about the stat on warrior which increase accuracy nothing is really tested or thought about (maybe int?)...but i highly doubt dex will give you what youre looking for

Oh thank you very much Kerber that gave a lot of information and with experimental proof. Are you sure cleave will hit 95%? that seems crazy high.

I have tested Dex myself back in late rofd, it does help and a Skeleton Belt (or SoS) is the best belt for a Dcz Warrior because it helps a lot and the difference is quite noticable.

Skeleton Belt and about 20 Dex will do fine for you.

Foverins are excellent rings if you don't know where to get some Dex for your Warrior, I used Dual Fov+1 instead of Rocs+0 in Diez when I was playing my Warrior.

Don't whore out Str too the extreme, keep at least decent hp/mana/ac to avoid crippling yourself.

Oh thank you very much Kerber that gave a lot of information and with experimental proof. Are you sure cleave will hit 95%? that seems crazy high.[/b]
    yes im sure about cleave success on non-rogue classes¸as i always use cleave on them, i even have same skillbars on F1 and F2, difference is F1 has swordaura on 4 and F2 has cleave on 4...that way i can easily switch between skills use depending which class i attack

@metalkon
    this is a myth i personally never got a feeling skills succeed more just cause i got a lot of dex, and i did dexed myself beleiving it would help

yes im sure about cleave success on non-rogue classes¸as i always use cleave on them, i even have same skillbars on F1 and F2, difference is F1 has swordaura on 4 and F2 has cleave on 4...that way i can easily switch between skills use depending which class i attack
    @metalkon
    this is a myth i personally never got a feeling skills succeed more just cause i got a lot of dex, and i did dexed myself beleiving it would help[/b]
    I spent over an hour testing it with another warrior buddy of mine back in 2007 using dex armor and trading the skeleton belt around.

And I did the exact same thing with my skillbar when I played Dcz, I wonder if we used the same skillbars?

F1
    Hp Pot, Soul Pot, Leg Cut, Sword Aura, Sprint, Gain, Resist Pot, Resist Pot

F2
    Hp Pot, Soul Pot, Leg Cut, Cleave, Sprint, Gain, Resist Pot, Resist Pot

F3
    Scrolls

Haha I was thinking about setting cleave and SA in the same spot on f1 and f2 aswell. ^^

Maybe the dex on warrior only helps if you have base dex? i.e. you actually put some stat points into dex

Possibly dex gained from items doesn't help, something similar to mp gained from accessories for mages doesn't help in pvp.

I spent over an hour testing it with another warrior buddy of mine back in 2007 using dex armor and trading the skeleton belt around.

And I did the exact same thing with my skillbar when I played Dcz, I wonder if we used the same skillbars?

F1
    Hp Pot, Soul Pot, Leg Cut, Sword Aura, Sprint, Gain, Resist Pot, Resist Pot

F2
    Hp Pot, Soul Pot, Leg Cut, Cleave, Sprint, Gain, Resist Pot, Resist Pot

F3
    Scrolls[/b]

i used this

1 binding (useful to unhide a rogue running away and using stealth trying to dissapear in front of you)
    2 glacier pot (i spam that one must be under my pinky)
    3 legcut
    4 attack skill (f1 SA f2 cleave)
    5 hp pot
    6 mp pot
    7 lr pot
    8 fr pot
    right click - sprint (altho im always using speed pot - this is just in case)

simmilar skillbar, just depends which fingers you teach to spam pots ^^

@blast

who knows, never really tested that maybe youre right...still i wouldnt waste my points on dex just to try it out

idk, i had a lot of dex on my warrior when i played in dcz and i tried to use cleave, but it just fails SO much... idk i still USED sword aurora over cleave[/b]
    cant u be BP stupid maniac :lol: :lol: :lol:

on topic. i think cleave is pointless to use again rogues. but all otehr classes i would use it

Maybe the dex on warrior only helps if you have base dex? i.e. you actually put some stat points into dex

Possibly dex gained from items doesn't help, something similar to mp gained from accessories for mages doesn't help in pvp.[/b]
    Dex Bonus Helps Accuracy
    Skeleton Belt & SoS Helps Accuracy (The Attack%)
    Dex also equals dodge, its obvious just attack a rogue with r and attack someone else to see the difference.
    "Giga hits more but idk how" because of dex (most likely, almost obvious)
    Cleave is the best Dcz attack against everything except for rogues
    Skele/Sos and 20dex will do fine for you
    Foverin+1 > Roc+0
    Foverin+0 <> Roc+0 (cheaper, the dex, more ac but a tad less str/hp, 15 total res and roc has 20) *Personal Opinion Here*

I&#39;v been pouring this information to the members of ko4life since 2007 when hardly anybody knew how much that dex helped out.

I have experience with this stuff in pk for quite some time and experience with testing it.

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

dont do ALL str try to get some mp...on my warrior before when i was full str i hated it cuz i ran out of mp too fast in a vs utnil i get like avedon +7 and other uniques that gave me hp+mp i sitll did good dmg but i could hit a lot more and i likedi t way better

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

i have a ap whore warrior, 2.1k ap ardream, just stack the str and get a high ap weapon and use sword aura, mp doesnt mean that much when u spam 750-1000.