Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Stun % with LR MAGE???

This is a discussion on Stun % with LR MAGE??? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by 4Spit Yea...maybe I will try chaotic 8 see how it goes. Then elixer 8. Have all, even ...
Page: 4

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spit View Post
    Yea...maybe I will try chaotic 8 see how it goes. Then elixer 8.
    Have all, even gold faun, Elysium stun the best(hard)...

Just need to learn the skills that have the best % to stun.
    I use low and high skills to stun and for continu dmg, no ice.

Most ppl dont understand is... stun works only on legit players, most have anti stun tbl

Lol idk if what this guy above wrote is a joke but nvm. If u wanna be support why u're getting imir rings ? Just get dual rols more ac and hp. Imirs are just for dmg and if u have 112 u're not gonna be a killer rofl.

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    Lol idk if what this guy above wrote is a joke but nvm. If u wanna be support why u're getting imir rings ? Just get dual rols more ac and hp. Imirs are just for dmg and if u have 112 u're not gonna be a killer rofl.
    What so funny here and what is so hard for you to understand?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shnizel View Post
    Have all, even gold faun, Elysium stun the best(hard)...

Just need to learn the skills that have the best % to stun.
    I use low and high skills to stun and for continu dmg, no ice.

Most ppl dont understand is... stun works only on legit players, most have anti stun tbl

i vsed my friend with his elysium+8 and duals imirs +3 i was i was 81 ice he only stunnned me like 2 in the whole vs.

i tried vsing an elixir +9 mage.... all i could do was pot and die.

my friend sold his elysium and now has chaotic +8 he says its stuns alot more

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    i vsed my friend with his elysium+8 and duals imirs +3 i was i was 81 ice he only stunnned me like 2 in the whole vs.

i tried vsing an elixir +9 mage.... all i could do was pot and die.

my friend sold his elysium and now has chaotic +8 he says its stuns alot more
    Its not the same.
    Not the same mage int.
    Waisted money on restat alot, even to 220 int(stan power), more int more % to stun.

Elixir+9 vs Elysium +8... try Elysium+9

About chaotic +8, dono, didnt worked well for me.

Its not the same.
    Not the same mage int.
    Waisted money on restat alot, even to 220 int(stan power), more int more % to stun.

int has nothing to do with stun nowadays...

b4 in the old times yea but not since lvl 83 patch i think..
    we have had this argument countless of times trust me.

i would prefer u to go ice or flame mage better for rlb and exp too
    light now is only good if u was lvl 80

if u want to stay light id say go for dual imir+1/2 if u can but u wont be that good
    ice will hit more and u will ice more too

Its not the same.
    Not the same mage int.

also it had the same int since he is lvl 81 and was wearing complete armor. so he had same int and same mp

im a dcz light mage:

chaotic+8, dual imir+3s and a cardboard MP build.

i am statted 57 light and rest ice.

from my experience, i barely ever stun anyone using projectiles and most of my stun comes from staff attack (combos)...which i am able to do pretty well....

not sure what the "stun rate" is....but i do stun pretty well vs priests, rogues and the rest, only when using staff though....the other light attacks are junk and i use them to KS

;-)

If you cannot combo you cannot stun. Learn to combo then stun will come. It is simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    If you cannot combo you cannot stun. Learn to combo then stun will come. It is simple really.
    completely agree...

also

stun is attack power of staff first then i think elemental because i had elysium 7 and imirs 0 and i stunned fine.... i went ice mage and sold imirs so i had no rings for a while and with the esly 7 without rings i stunned like shit so i think its a combination of some things but i can say

atp of staff> int

shnizel

Just for the stun test i changed stats:

lvl 76 mage
    dual imir +2
    aztec gold faun +7, elysium +7
    220 int(ohh yes:P)

Ithink you right, k2 did changed somthing, stun % allmost the same, just a little better.

Default stun

stun rate is'nt so good .The + 2 Imirs will do more damage but dont look for improved stun rate,I have tryed many staffs and have restated several times to see if there is a difference,did'nt seem like there was.

Phobby

Default Stun

The stun rate is definitely bound to the power of a staff and maybe MP.
    INT mage: Wood staff+9 (62/72) << Elixir +7 (113/0) (no elemental).
    aztec gold faun +7
    Try that with pure MP build, 70 INT . I really have a feeling they changed the stun rate to the base power of your attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    Alright thanks for everything but I have 3 more questions

1. What are the best skills for stunning? For example, light wack? Other skills? Not dmg, just stun rate

2. What are good techniques to support and or kill.

3. What is an advanced and or effective LR combo with shield AND WITHOUT!

Thanks to all, i don't want anything else answerd but these

thanks in advance

1. for the best skills for stunning your better off with a lvl 51 attack followed by a lvl 27 attack they should hit at about the same time and one of them should stun. as far as staffing with your wep it all dipends on the opponents lr if its low you will get the stun you need but if its high you will have to wait a little.

2. good tequniques for support is throw your nova nd blizard down with your staff on for that extra ap from your staff to increase your chances of getting a succesfull stun or ice after that put your shield back on. if your alone throw a frostbite to slow your opponent down and hit them with dot damage like with the lvl 57 skill and 39 skill then hit him with blade. learn a good combo.

3. as i stated throw your staff on for a better stun/ice effect and if your fighting a warior that seems to be hitting you too hard or priest have your shield on and hit them with manes when he is stunned hit him with as much dot as you can when he is unstunned go back to manes since its a failsafe attack. a good combo without a shield would just start off with a dot damage and learn your staff combo you will get his life down eventually and throw your impact down whenever you can and thorn. your dual imir +2 should help you out alot with damage so you shouldnt hit too low.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234