Help with Lvl 72 BP

This is a discussion on Help with Lvl 72 BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi i will be lvl 72 soon. and i want you to check my items(if you want) and what items ...
Page: 1

typhex

Unhappy

Hi

i will be lvl 72 soon. and i want you to check my items(if you want) and what items i should change or buy.

complete fp+8 str-set and FP+8 hp-set(hp-set for support) (what about goblin pauldron and pad?)
    Earrings: 2 x Lillimes Enticement
    weapon: Hellbreaker +7, should i go for an other weapon?
    rings: noolike 10hp rings. should i go for ROC, FOVERIN or Legionaire Band?
    pendant: Warriorpendant +0
    Belt: Kekuri belt ... but i buy glassbelt soon
    shield: quest shield

I'd stat yourself as 160 INT then it's enough for FP+9 and Goblin Chitin Pauldron / Pads (they rule)

Weapon is fine but your ap will be kinda low - rings ROC / Lego should be OK

Hey cutie Senior Member

All you have there are perfect!
    choose the roc/legionaire insted of foverign

only way u could impvoe is swap WP for IN

DeHealer

Goblin pad & pauldron, worthless unless u are vsing a mage, o being support against a party of mages.
    IMO, change that HB+7 and get a II +8, Im guessing u will just have the STR for HB +7, II+8 requieres 190 str, so u will definately have more ap.
    Rings, ROC+LB, Str + resistances.
    What about your 1h weapon?

Goblin pad & pauldron, worthless unless u are vsing a mage, o being support against a party of mages.
    IMO, change that HB+7 and get a II +8, Im guessing u will just have the STR for HB +7, II+8 requieres 190 str, so u will definately have more ap.
    Rings, ROC+LB, Str + resistances.
    What about your 1h weapon?[/b]
    It's just down to preference really you can never have too many resists goblins always come useful because you rarely get 1v1 nowadays and so most parties are mixed. If you went gob chit build, you'd gain 32 resists, lose 6 ac, lose ~250hp and gain 10 str

To me that 6ac and 250hp is nothing, last time I checked warriors, rogues and mages couldn't debuff. So far as I'm concerned, I'd prefer the resists and extra 50ap over the hp / ac loss especially when Diez is whored with mages

If it was definately a 1v1 I'd use pure HP armours (FP9)

Banned

It's just down to preference really you can never have too many resists goblins always come useful because you rarely get 1v1 nowadays and so most parties are mixed. If you went gob chit build, you'd gain 32 resists, lose 6 ac, lose ~250hp and gain 10 str

To me that 6ac and 250hp is nothing, last time I checked warriors, rogues and mages couldn't debuff. So far as I'm concerned, I'd prefer the resists and extra 50ap over the hp / ac loss especially when Diez is whored with mages

If it was definately a 1v1 I'd use pure HP armours (FP9)[/b]
    Yes I agree it all comes down to preference because other people like other things. Like he said resist goblins always come useful because u rarely get 1v1 nowadays. Most Things in the game are useful for its own thing atleast armors.

typhex

iam very nooblike with bp.. so here is another question
    should i put just the points into int for fp+8 and then put the points in str to hold a +7 hellbreaker and the rest on hp? and then? should i wear HP armour or STR?

Enough points str enough points int rest hp

Then use STR armours. That will boost your ap and give you decent hp

Even mix and match (3 str, 2 hp)

typhex

is iron impact +3 rev better than HB+7?