skills point set up mainly for exp

This is a discussion on skills point set up mainly for exp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Was thinking if i hit lvl 70 should i put 70 into buff 45 into heal 3 for malice 4 ...
Page: 1

Was thinking if i hit lvl 70 should i put

70 into buff
    45 into heal
    3 for malice
    4 into masters and itll take me like to lvl 74 until i get hellish...

or

70 into buff
    42 into heal
    10 masters ill get hellish on time at lvl 72 but will take to lvl 73 to get 1920

or

60 buff
    45 heal
    3 malice
    10 into masters
    this of course leads me with 4 free skill points

was wondering on ur opinions on which to do

i think ur first combination is the best one and the most reasonable one too

BiPolarCow

I would go 60buff 60heal 2master

70buff really not that good only 500hp more then 1500hp... everyone wants undying and 300ac. Good to have those party heals to.

Priest_gabber

I would go 60buff 60heal 2master

70buff really not that good only 500hp more then 1500hp... everyone wants undying and 300ac. Good to have those party heals to.[/b]
    yea thats true but if he is a bp he needs those master skillz , ill just go with helis

ILoveYouToo

go 60 buff 60 heal until you hit 72 then go 60/48/3/12 or if you don't want malice 60/54/12 for complete heal

or if you don't want malice 60/54/12 for complete heal[/b]
    OMG.... NEVER make a BP w/o malice LOL :blink: :blink: :blink: h34r: h34r: h34r:

60buff/54heal/3malice/5master and reskill at 72 (or wait till 74 for Helis)

or if u can be debuffer (which is better option for a BP):
    57duff/57heal/8master
    or
    60duff/54heal/8master

with both of these u'll have Helis at 72 and if u want to exp only, aoe 960 heal helps A LOT .... as a debuffer u'll find some nice booro/ds party (look around ur server, at pathos I couldn't find any party as a buffer, every1 asked for duffer, so I reskilled :P) but u'll be probably forced to heal (since u have no Helis). I was healing at booro's using 960heal/960aoe mostly + SOMETIMES 2k heal and I could heal all the party alone (& debuff ofc). If there's a good priest, u can attack, just watch your hp :P

Massive is NOT a must... I know it helps, but if u want to exp only, it's a bit useless imo... U'll be fully duffed and gang-banged anyway, so u won't have time to use it :P

U've got Enchanter NPC, so u can use it to go solo exp - Golems in cz solo gives preety nice exp and they die in 6hits (Judgment ofc) u just need to torment them

54 heal helps way more than any other skill (well, except for party full heal xD)

ILoveYouToo

OMG.... NEVER make a BP w/o malice LOL :blink: :blink: :blink: h34r: h34r: h34r:

60buff/54heal/3malice/5master and reskill at 72 (or wait till 74 for Helis)

or if u can be debuffer (which is better option for a BP):
    57duff/57heal/8master
    or
    60duff/54heal/8master

with both of these u'll have Helis at 72 and if u want to exp only, aoe 960 heal helps A LOT .... as a debuffer u'll find some nice booro/ds party (look around ur server, at pathos I couldn't find any party as a buffer, every1 asked for duffer, so I reskilled :P ) but u'll be probably forced to heal (since u have no Helis). I was healing at booro's using 960heal/960aoe mostly + SOMETIMES 2k heal and I could heal all the party alone (& debuff ofc). If there's a good priest, u can attack, just watch your hp :P

Massive is NOT a must... I know it helps, but if u want to exp only, it's a bit useless imo... U'll be fully duffed and gang-banged anyway, so u won't have time to use it :P

U've got Enchanter NPC, so u can use it to go solo exp - Golems in cz solo gives preety nice exp and they die in 6hits (Judgment ofc) u just need to torment them

54 heal helps way more than any other skill (well, except for party full heal xD)[/b]
    You don't need debuffs to play bp. If you're good you don't need malice to kill people it just makes life easier.

nikoo 0_o

Damn, i 100% agree with cizia. Malice is, for me, a must. I know you don't need it 100% , BUT when you are using it, ppl die fucking faster. And one question: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PLAY BP IF YOU DON'T GOT AT LAST MALICE?.

Damn, i 100% agree with cizia. Malice is, for me, a must. I know you don't need it 100% , BUT when you are using it, ppl die fucking faster. And one question: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PLAY BP IF YOU DON'T GOT AT LAST MALICE?.[/b]
    I DO HAVE MALICE.

60 buff
    45 heal
    3 malice
    10 into masters
    this of course leads me with 4 free skill points

was wondering on ur opinions on which to do[/b]
    That is all you need... You will get in any xp parties with this build.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

You don't need debuffs to play bp. If you're good you don't need malice to kill people it just makes life easier.[/b]
    heres how it goes :
    Warriors : can tank no one can blame`em
    Sins : stealth and light feet
    Archers : Styx and range attack
    Mages : AOE plus either slow or stun
    Ints : heal buff duff
    BP : DUFF
    its a must skill m8 if you wanna go BP

You don't need debuffs to play bp. If you're good you don't need malice to kill people it just makes life easier.[/b]
    yes u don't... but playing BP without malice is, personally, retarted

And one question: WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PLAY BP IF YOU DON'T GOT AT LAST MALICE?.[/b]
    I DO HAVE MALICE.[/b]
    It was rather a question to 'ILoveYouToo' :P

nikoo 0_o

I DO HAVE MALICE.[/b]
    It wasn't a question for you, or to "ilove...", it was a tricky question.Why some one 'd play bp w/o duffs?For heals? rofl