Support mage GG gear cz build.

This is a discussion on Support mage GG gear cz build. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ey guys! I am joining Ares and I am going Ice mage support but I am not quite sure which ...
Page: 1

Default Support mage GG gear cz build.

Ey guys!

I am joining Ares and I am going Ice mage support but I am not quite sure which build to go for, so hopefully u guys can help me out.

Well I used to play c-west there the build was pretty simple (get some damn krowaz!)

But on Ares I was thinking:

Linen set +9/10 with hp with max hp and a gab+8 or chitin shield +0
    or:
    Krowaz set +8 and gab +8 or chitin shield +0

Staff:
    Oasis +9 (10 if I can find)

The uniqes well be something like:
    Iron Set+0-3 (depending on price)
    Shios +3
    Lich Kings Prides +4

i played mage with linen set +9 on ares , if u going support dont even think of doing it , warriors will cut u 3 hits.
    i suggest , krowaz mage set 8 , gabs +8 if u going to be full support , no mage pts , pretty tanky
    cs0 if u wanna save up the points u going to throw on str for gabs
    get rib of the iron belt , get light belt of life +3
    1xlich+4 , 1xsse+3
    In0

pretty tanky stuff

Quote Originally Posted by getbuffer View Post
    i played mage with linen set +9 on ares , if u going support dont even think of doing it , warriors will cut u 3 hits.
    i suggest , krowaz mage set 8 , gabs +8 if u going to be full support , no mage pts , pretty tanky
    cs0 if u wanna save up the points u going to throw on str for gabs
    get rib of the iron belt , get light belt of life +3
    1xlich+4 , 1xsse+3
    In0

pretty tanky stuff
    Thanks a lot mate By any chance u know the prices of some of that stuff?

if CZ it's got to be krowaz+8 or +10 of the lesser armors.
    also don't forget Ares has weapon defense armor which you should also get. crystal dd25 a must! you've no idea what kind of rogues there are. 3.5-4k AP I'd also go for the CS+0. you think the sins are badass? just wait for the warriors. they're even worse.
    i'd also get a glass belt+3. those are not so expensive either.

nico i dunno if you ever played Ares or not. anyway try and talk to beckhouse. he's old school Ares, one of the best mages i ever crossed and probably one of the best informed. old vindictive clan. he's currently playing Ares and he might help you out if you PM him with regards to equipment/prices.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

I'd go for 160 int for krowaz set +7/+8, 143 mp ( minimum for krowaz is 140 but add 3 more incase u get a cursed staff +8, or 146 if u get a garp+9 ), since theres 25 dd helm's at ares it would be possible to put 51 str only for cs+0 and use the dd helm, if u notice that ur dyin to fast by sins u can always turn 91 str and wear a gab's, less points into hp but when the curse goes on it help's alot aswell, about uniques id aim for dual lkp4 visual or maybe 1x sse3, IN+0/+3, and if ur rich enough shio's3 and rol's3 to switch, also glasbelt+3/lbol+3, so u could us lbol against mages and glass against meeles, oh and a haloween cane aswell so u can drop light burst's and slow enemies. I've always found ice shield mages boring as shiit tho, u might get bored of it soon then i'd go light krowaz build with like 190-200 mp, having a cs+0 u'd still be able to support party and survive having blink while doing high damage.

@Grim, Nope I never played Ares before but I played Girakon for a year or two. Thanks the the advice and i'll defintly try to get hold of beckhouse !

@zeca, Good points, i'll prolly go for krowaz+8, cs+0, sse+3, lkp+4, in+3, gb+3, shios+3, oasis+9 and weapon defense armors Also I played ice mage before, and I rly liked it untill we started having mage parties in HF / MH :b