Raptor +8 or HB +7?

This is a discussion on Raptor +8 or HB +7? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey, im a lvl 65 warrior in rlb and was wondering which weapon is better, rapt +8 or HB +7? ...
Page: 1

Hey, im a lvl 65 warrior in rlb and was wondering which weapon is better, rapt +8 or HB +7?
    Right now i am using a rapt +8 but too many people with spear defence now and i want to know whether a HB +7 would hit harder?
    Thanks

with sword dancing a hb 7 does pretty good dmg compared to raptor 8
    on warriors with high ac u'll notice that

but when ppl are duffed /maliced raptor 8 will hit too hard

so in rlb id take hb 7 but for 70+ raptor 8 seems a better chocie

Dragonlord9

so in rlb id take hb 7 but for 70+ raptor 8 seems a better chocie[/b]
    lol why ???bro raptor + 8 is THE BEST lvl isn't important

xstep

i am playing rlb since beginning of the new patch, tried many weapons raptor +8, II+8, HB+7,AVEDON+7

if u are going with debuffer and u want only good dmg, and u dont care about vs take rappy +8

otherwise i think avedon +7 is the best choice (hb+7 is like same as avedon but dun have cool HP/MP bonuses) , and ofc skele and sos dont have axe dmg, u will see the differences on betetr players, and i think its very important to have good amount of mana in rlb

ofc. u asking rappy +8 or hb+7 i would taka hb+7 (since is way cheaper on girakon and u can buy cool uniques instead)

thnx for the help guys