Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Support mage q's

This is a discussion on Support mage q's within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; OMG... RON'S STAFF IS THE BIGGEST SH1T EVER......
Page: 2

OMG... RON'S STAFF IS THE BIGGEST SH1T EVER...

i dont know if imirs givin you more stun rate, but go with it + rons staff +8 .. now u can stun and slow.

u are from diez ? (sig) go for rare weampon deff. if u not idk what u gona do .. i will chose crystal set, becoause u have 15 extra hp for 40 deff, and your deff gona be high [/b]
    Ron's staff is shit tbh, I'm not gonna get the rare wep defs. I already have 3 main chars I'm gearing up fuck a fourth one.

I'll do a mixture of crystals + completes / crimson+8 as I need the 160 INT for the pauldron (I might use talias not sure yet)

Wep defs will be from the defence armours (spear boots, sword gaunts, axe pads, club pauldron) I have a G3 DD Helmet.
    I'm not too worried on the dmg as the defences will be high and it's a RLB only character anyway. Only times I can get dmg is when I go wars with it and I've already PK'd with clan before in war and we ripped it up

Go on 160int, 120mp rest hp, with uniqs like rol legionare lkp iron set complete set 8 (on those uniqs on +1 u have sth like 1200def on 80lvl-dont count iron set on +1 lol) and sth like 7k+ hp so its not so bad ^^ with ge +8 as ice

dread is good option but sux when mages gonna attack u 1k+ hp less does matter

Thanks, yeah but that extra str helps, because it means I can equip a higher + scorp shield with resists + health bonuses anyway not to mention I can still work on stunning them.

As for crystal 9, it's a good boost in stats, but how much AC loss would it be, I don't know mage stats.[/b]
    I've played the crystal +9 built (even some parts +8) with a CS on Xig and I really can say, its the best built for a tank mage. You need to stat alot less INT and you can put it into HP. You'll end up with ALOT more HP and a lil less AC.

Put 134 INT, 118 MP (idk the exact amount of MP on Chaotic, I've used the personal pole) and 91 in STR.

Get a WP instead of a EP.

OMG... RON'S STAFF IS THE BIGGEST SH1T EVER...[/b]
    Yeah i know that ... this staff is chujowy ..
    but u are only suport, this shit got glacier and light elemental so you can stun and slow .. u can using a personal staff so rons staff is ok .. dmg sux but u stun/and slow ^^

I've played the crystal +9 built (even some parts +8) with a CS on Xig and I really can say, its the best built for a tank mage. You need to stat alot less INT and you can put it into HP. You'll end up with ALOT more HP and a lil less AC.

Put 134 INT, 118 MP (idk the exact amount of MP on Chaotic, I've used the personal pole) and 91 in STR.

Get a WP instead of a EP.[/b]
    cuz u had a CS.... and I guess some FP def parts, which puggy doesn't have...

kapral, u also slow/stun with any other staff.... and I wouldn't say u stun/slow better with Rons

or he can got glacier or light staff .. with rons he got both .. with dual imir +3 i have to go with light staff ... but he chose glacier staf :s im not sure but imirs dont give more stun rate ..
    better choice is get rons + dual imirs .. u can slow and stun with one staff and bouth rate is good ..
    or chaotic with dual imirs or oassis with dual shio .. is not better idea go with rols ? more hp more deff and stun rate is same (idk if imirs give int)

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

this is why you should stick to priest

on mage in always lol, even ep +2 or 3 fuk that hp, 30def doesent matter on malice but 10on everyweapon does lol

Thanks, I think I'll try that build then and use Talia skins (forgetting the other armours) I can always switch to Gabs anyway

If you are worried about Hp go crystal build put 90 in str for a DS+7/8. Get a lycoan hammer +7/8, get IN and IB, Dual ROLs, and for earrings get SSEs. Sanctis has 1350def with DS+6, and Crimsons +7.

Get a WP instead of a EP.
    [/b]
    Just curious on this.. Why use a WP > EP on mage? Does it give somthing better?

ressists

so 5 health + 100 hp + 30 flame + 10 light / ice > 10 health + 150 hp? and like 200 - 250 mana? I cant see the logic there -_- And if he is going support mage he will be using a pole (some resists) or dread + lycaon (huge resists)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-10-2012, 03:00 PM