Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Support mage q's

This is a discussion on Support mage q's within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Couple of thougths. Ep>anything if u got a good party. Shields i used mostly to run away or protect my ...
Page: 4

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Couple of thougths.

Ep>anything if u got a good party.

Shields i used mostly to run away or protect my bumm when i had to stop. If u find more use to them and it doesnt affect ur performance then its cool.

Ep>anything if u got a good party.[/b]
    veeery stupid thing ...

if you can survive without party .. with party you are immortal ^^ so in >all, ib > all

zooli

Trust me, ive used plenty of Talias and on most times you dont use them when you should use it cuz it just slips ur mind.[/b]
    This is so true!
    Been there, done that!!

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

veeery stupid thing ...
    if you can survive without party .. with party you are immortal ^^ so in >all, ib > all[/b]
    Math pls or gtfo.

pff XD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

veeery stupid thing ...
    if you can survive without party .. with party you are immortal ^^ so in >all, ib > all[/b]
    that's if you can afford those.... for those who can't like lets say someone starting a new server, best is always skelly and ep+1 or greater... and not to switch this until many people start hitting 80s

MrGarrison

damn, mage support is really really bored for me of course,
    my stats is: int 160 mp 255
    elysium +8
    complete +8 set
    ce +2 dual
    imir ring +2 dual
    in ib

bro, if u want the glory, take it...
    if u are lvl 80 + with minor resist... jojojo....no one absolutely no one will move...

Everybody are good... but im the best....

Saunis

my stats is: int 160 mp 255[/b]
    hmm, whats your stats?
    80lvl can be only INT: 160 MP: 247 :P

elysium +8
    complete +8 set
    ce +2 dual
    imir ring +2 dual
    in ib

if u are lvl 80 + with minor resist... jojojo....no one absolutely no one will move...

Everybody are good... but im the best....[/b]
    this topic is about support mages not wannabe warriors

elysium +8
    complete +8 set
    ce +2 dual
    imir ring +2 dual
    in ib

Everybody are good... but im the best....[/b]
    u weren't better then RandomNoob on girakon bb :P

1) ofc I would, I don't know how you play... but if I see a couple of ice mages ofc I would throw on an SS until I get out of the aoe area, while putting ice resistance on... if it's only one ice mage, then take ur chances, if no one is to back up the ice mage then go for it, but if there is someone behind the mage then put ir on

2) there isn't 4 types of mages, there is 3. fire/ice/light... basically the majority of KO population is either fire/ice or ice/light... so when u really look at it, putting FR on only reduces the damage... but putting IR on reduces the damage and the slowing rate.... and since IM SURE everyone has ICE as their primary or secondary, u can easily put IR on... trust me most effective resistance to put on... only time I suggest you putting FR on is when nova towning... and as for light, never found it a danger, since i haven't ran into many light mages in usko

3) wrong. if you are a fire mage u'd be rather taking the extra hp, since the hp on a lvl 80 with normal uniques is like 4-4.5k scrolled... if you are Ice mage, you are probably stated into support/hp points, so therefore you don't got anything to wrry about since your hp/ac is already ridiclous... as for lighting mage once again, if you are damage build, u need the extra hp..... overall, sure I guess u find it better to use WP+3, i just find it a failure.[/b]
    1) I dont run away just cause i might get iced. You do? You are better off throwing out an ice nova first IMO. Maybe if i recognize their party I might run. And thats if i see them coming in time. And if u reply saying u always see them coming and are always fast enuf to switch in time, then, w/e...................zz.........

2) I wasnt talking about mage types, there are 6 resistance types no? FR IR LR PR MR CR. I dont care about PR and CR so, i said 4. All mages have a resist, so the fact that u have it up is a given. Having IR up doesnt make u immune by any means, therefore, clearly more resists arnt a waste.

3)Right, wrong, that is a matter of opinion... But, this topic is about SUPPORT MAGES, so why post about fire mages, who the hell makes a support fire mage?

1) I dont run away just cause i might get iced. You do? You are better off throwing out an ice nova first IMO. Maybe if i recognize their party I might run. And thats if i see them coming in time. And if u reply saying u always see them coming and are always fast enuf to switch in time, then, w/e...................zz.........

2) I wasnt talking about mage types, there are 6 resistance types no? FR IR LR PR MR CR. I dont care about PR and CR so, i said 4. All mages have a resist, so the fact that u have it up is a given. Having IR up doesnt make u immune by any means, therefore, clearly more resists arnt a waste.

3)Right, wrong, that is a matter of opinion... But, this topic is about SUPPORT MAGES, so why post about fire mages, who the hell makes a support fire mage?[/b]
    ur right, it is about support mages, go IN or EP... only choices

I'll be using EP, IB, Imirs, and ears will be WSE/CE combo I think

I think I'll choose the EP over IN because I'll be running with a shield most of the time so I'll already have the wep defs + ac to back me up and the EP will give a nice chunk of HP to run whilst potting.

One advantage of using IN on my mage is I can share it with my other chars when I get bored

go for LKP instead of CE

I'm not going level 70+, RLB only which means no level 70. So can't use LKP

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-10-2012, 03:00 PM