BP - Paper Or FP? Help ;)

This is a discussion on BP - Paper Or FP? Help ;) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well im a paper BP now Unbuffed hp 3300 AP 2532 Ac unbuffed =462 / 827 with shield and a ...
Page: 1

asenptot

Well im a paper BP now

Unbuffed hp 3300
    AP 2532
    Ac unbuffed =462 / 827 with shield and a bit more witht talia on

I got the next items:

DUal lilime+!
    dual roc+1
    ii+8
    dd+7 helmet
    sd+7 boots
    +8 str/health gear
    iron set ofc.

AKARA server most people dont have uber items just normal chitins+8

What do u recommend?

I want buffed 1200 AC atleast, 5500 hp and 2k+ ap...Is this possible with fp? I just want to know some opionions...

Just go FP9, you'll get some decent stats

192 STR - 160 INT - 96HP

The build suggested above would give you about 1090ac 5500hp and 2000ap at 77 maybe more. You won't get 1200ac with those uniques, you'd need ROF / ROL's or +2/3 jewels. I'm not sure of the AC on chits+8 but I think it's only 60 more then FP9 (428 for FP9, 487 I think for Chits) and you'd lose a LOT of HP

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

go chitin +8, your ap will be around 19xx~ 2000, ac should be 11xx ++ and your hp will be 5.5k ++ and mana will be more, and you can also use all the chitin defense armors, unlike going fp

DeHealer

I really doubt his Hp will be 5500ish with STR gear on (Not using 2k scrolls, maybe with UNDY).
    For the AC u want, stick to what dizzle said 1100-1150 is the closest u will aproach in my guess.
    With ur uniques and weapon u will get 2100-2250 ish AP

It depends what gears are being used. II+8 and those jewels won't see 2200ap unless pumping into str (174 INT rest STR)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I really doubt his Hp will be 5500ish with STR gear on (Not using 2k scrolls, maybe with UNDY).
    For the AC u want, stick to what dizzle said 1100-1150 is the closest u will aproach in my guess.
    With ur uniques and weapon u will get 2100-2250 ish AP[/b]
    i have 5.5k hp w/ 2k sc and he has better items then me ~~ he will easily reach 3.5k base hp w/ ii +8 on... lo

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Yep, the upside to wearing chitins instead of fp is the weapon def armors available.

Even though you sacrifice a little bit of hp/ap, you gain a lot more defense because of the weapon def armors.

That dd+7 cap you have would probably get you chitins+8 or fp+9s.

At your level and higher, your ap will be enough to be competitive while wearing chit/fp.

u have dd and SD so i would say stay paper if you want to be more of an attacking BP.

tommyleonghk

Chitins the way to go!!! u get much better AC thou lower AP compared to Paper...but youve got debuffs, thats what they are there for... ><

i would go for chitins or FP because:

1. you gain MUCH MUCH more MP, meaning that during PKing and VS&#39;s u wont hafta mp pot so often. Helis takes up quite a big amount of MP...

2. you gain a lot more resistances! guard towers will hit you less, you&#39;ll get slowed and stunned less often, you will also recieve less damage from mages.

3. you gain more AC! melees will hit less on you, even when duffed u&#39;ll still have more AC than before.

Of course, u&#39;ll loose a bit of HP and some AP, but with debuffs, it really makes up for the loss of AP. With higher resistances, mp, and AC, u&#39;ll be able to stay in combat much longer......

angelsdream

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3618/shir79gk0.jpg

I tryed some build but this is the one I prefer.

Using chitin+8 helm/pauld+8 - chitin+7/16rev pad - fp+9 boots - shell gaunt+8 - ROL+1 - ROC+2 - Iron set - MS+9 - WE&#39;s+2 - AC valkiri

depends of the AP you want, you can put more or less str points cause you&#39;re using a HB, I use a MS that required 210str and I&#39;m a AP whore with lilime&#39;s you should get more hp than me at this lvl.

I like the AC (necessary with all those warior 80 now) + you can use chitin def parts (use chitin+8spear def boots most of the time) + the HP aren&#39;t bad + the AP is way enough to kill debuffed people + the mana is usefull (necessary for party heal) + you can use smite hammer which is the best 1h weap in game and with a shield you become pretty hard to kill ^^

FP&#39;s aren&#39;t bad too but no chitin def parts, and hard to reach 1.2k ac with 2Hweap