Support Priest

This is a discussion on Support Priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What ever happened to my fello Support Priest :blink: Seems like all priest are going BP :blink:...
Page: 1

Zerex

What ever happened to my fello Support Priest :blink: Seems like all priest are going BP :blink:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yellow text is really hard to read when people are on the default skin on ko4life, can't read it without high lighting it, lol.

I play on Ares too, to be quite honest, I don't know what your talking about. There's still a shitload more of INT priests than BP on Ares.

Zerex

It just seems that more and more priest are going BP! That's all. It just seems that that us INT priest are dying off to BP's

lil_mageskillz

theres still alot of int priests. some of them change bp to try somthing new but they usally go back.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

theres still alot of int priests. some of them change bp to try somthing new but they usally go back.[/b]
    i will never go back support priest XD, i cant deal with not being able 2 attack the ppl i duff, i call themo ut on vent and sumtimes ppl dun hit them, so if i cant do any damage to them, it all goes 2 waste lol

and im a tank =D uzhahah

tommyleonghk

I love playing support + attack... hence INT BP

when there are plenty warriors and rogues in your party and in a situation when there are shitloads of enemies... i tend to be more support priest than BP...unless there are 2 other pure support priests in the party... then id throw on that hb and whack whack whack

007_heal

You will always find int and bp priests. There are two types of mindset in ko, either your offensive (rouges, warriors, bps, mp mages) or your support.

I personally hate playing anything other then int priest, this is mainly because you cant find half decent int priest to back you up.

i hear what ur saying, alot of int priests on cwest are goin bp, its hard to come across a good int these days

Zerex

Yes, PURE 100% support priest like myself is what I am saying. Just seems like we are a dying breed. They are now going to BP's or splitting up their builds. And just wanted to see what other's think about this topic

Banned

3 ints bp with helis...heals/duff = ownage and maybe with one rogue for lupine and to catch and kill lightfeeters otherwise a party of int bp with helis = raped

tommyleonghk

3 ints bp with helis...heals/duff = ownage and maybe with one rogue for lupine and to catch and kill lightfeeters otherwise a party of int bp with helis = raped[/b]
    AHM Priest 4 man PK Party?

:P

i'd love to see them in action again... all 4 of them with lv80 int bps...

In Cwest its rather hard to find high leveled int priests since we have a lower population. I wont leave my int priest though