Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Survivability

This is a discussion on Survivability within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well just got bored of being support so I stated my priest as a BP. My current items are: Dual ...
Page: 1

Well just got bored of being support so I stated my priest as a BP. My current items are:
    Dual Rols +2
    IN +0
    Glass Belt +1
    SSE+1
    BE +3
    +8 Paper Set
    +7 HB
    +7 CS

When I am tanking (CS on) how well would I survive? Same goes with tanking except with HB on. I have subside so keep that in mind.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

dunno, paper bps usually get raped nowadays in any server, i would go chitin if i were u :P

zrocker0404

With all the wep def u could probably take 3-4 sins/warriors at a time, With HB you could 1v1 and probably do good, but if u get 2v1 or more then put that cs on and run imo lol, Best thing to do is to test it (gogogo run in OB )

Priest_gabber

i dont think u would do well on ares, try to get ur papers +9 :P and use a lot of wep def

dunno, paper bps usually get raped nowadays in any server, i would go chitin if i were u :P[/b]
    +1
    everyone in cz knows to attack bp first (its turk instinct that bps = free nps)
    even if you have full uniques+3, papers+10, and right beside you is a warrior using full rentals and quest jewels, you will ALWAYS get attacked first

also for paper you only get 3000-4000 mana, most mages in cz are 80+, and fire mages have that skill that drains 3k mana
    also lvl 80 db priests have discountis which whipes mana in an AOE

regardless, im statted paper atm (255 str, 78 int, rest hP) beacuse the ap just fkin rapes

regardless, im statted paper atm (255 str, 78 int, rest hP) beacuse the ap just fkin rapes[/b]
    Yea +1. I do have a full Paper Def set... +6 dd helm, +5 spear gloves, boots, helmet, axe and sword defense. For mages I have goblin papers.

NeronDomitius

dont worry, you can do pretty good. i was paper bp with +8 armors and i was doing great. also ares, just be ready to use weapon def armor fast, and subside all the time

regardless, im statted paper atm (255 str, 78 int, rest hP) beacuse the ap just fkin rapes[/b]
    ima try this soon as soon as i get +9 armors , ill let ya kno my ap soon

i 100% for sure wont stay this build because i cant use my wery powerful leonar ^^ as well as i wont be able 2 survive as long lol

Well just got bored of being support so I stated my priest as a BP. My current items are:
    Dual Rols +2
    IN +0
    Glass Belt +1
    SSE+1
    BE +3
    +8 Paper Set
    +7 HB
    +7 CS

When I am tanking (CS on) how well would I survive? Same goes with tanking except with HB on. I have subside so keep that in mind.[/b]
    You should do fine, as long as your fast with shield and wep defense. I wouldnt do much solo pk though, you will need to pump your ap if u plan on staying BP. Get +9 str set and try to get uniques that give u str and more resis cause mages will hit u really hard.

Peper bp is about killin fast, faster than they can kill you and u will lack AP for that.

This game has always been about party PVP. BP absolutely rule in 1v1 situations, but in party vs party they can get rolled fast as fuck.

Saying that, if you have a GOOD party and you know how to play priest well. Whack on a shield and some defences, stay behind throw a debuff, then charge in with heals, te party will rock.

I'm at 2900ap now on my priest and can hit cs priest for like 820 dmg (my side) so probably 650 there side. By the time I'm finished my ap will be over 4k

The only problems for BP are other BP and Mages. Warriors and Rogues can just fuck off. With subsuide a paper BP can take on parties (BUT NOT SOLO!), get a 2nd decent priest / healer. Throw duffs and you'll be rocking.

Bsides, if decently geared a paper BP is a monster.

Did you know it's possible to get 1200ac+ as paper BP no shield (SERIOUS money though and lots of luck)
    (dual rof+3, ib0, dual le3, wp3 - paper +10, talia skin, pathos def gaunts, 350ac scroll, ac valks, ac enchant) = 1220ac at 83
    - I didn't say it was cheap :P, this is my ideal build though which I'd love

i 100% for sure wont stay this build because i cant use my wery powerful leonar ^^ as well as i wont be able 2 survive as long lol[/b]
    i would so love to see a paper bp in wirinom +8

i 100% for sure wont stay this build because i cant use my wery powerful leonar ^^ as well as i wont be able 2 survive as long lol[/b]
    dude ur gonna have like 3600+ ap :lol:

I'm not sure will be near 3600 but would be close, I'm guessing 3400. I had a high as hell str bonus albeit a lower lvl and ap wep

i got 4 piece +9 str now... 1 piece +7 and @ lvl 62 with ms +9 i have 2500 w/ ^^, no enchants or anything lol :P, gotta get the cap +8, and then ill go reskill and post , also will post with an aoc +3 on ^^

i got 4 piece +9 str now... 1 piece +7 and @ lvl 62 with ms +9 i have 2500 w/ ^^, no enchants or anything lol :P, gotta get the cap +8, and then ill go reskill and post , also will post with an aoc +3 on ^^[/b]
    Fag! go post with ammy str +3 :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast