Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Survivability

This is a discussion on Survivability within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i got 4 piece +9 str now... 1 piece +7 and @ lvl 62 with ms +9 i have 2500 ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i got 4 piece +9 str now... 1 piece +7 and @ lvl 62 with ms +9 i have 2500 w/ ^^, no enchants or anything lol :P, gotta get the cap +8, and then ill go reskill and post , also will post with an aoc +3 on ^^[/b]
    OMG pls let me share it - you have good items to tank 3vs1 with it - those dual RoL+2 but i say change the earrings to dual Lillme +2 im sure you can go for it !! and the paper set +9 would really really help aloooot along with GB/IN plus you already said you have weapon def. fabrics and some goblin ones - armor is awesome try to get HB+8 for the int cuz you`ll need it

OMG pls let me share it - you have good items to tank 3vs1 with it - those dual RoL+2 but i say change the earrings to dual Lillme +2 im sure you can go for it !! and the paper set +9 would really really help aloooot along with GB/IN plus you already said you have weapon def. fabrics and some goblin ones - armor is awesome try to get HB+8 for the int cuz you`ll need it [/b]
    you quoted wrong person btw, Dizz already has different items :P

you quoted wrong person btw, Dizz already has different items :P[/b]
    lol i quoted JD cuz i wanna share his priest - other part was for shell

Ah, np :P

Yea like I said I won't be changing the uniques... maybe in the future but atm probably not.

Yea like I said I won't be changing the uniques... maybe in the future but atm probably not.[/b]
    good call - i wont either.
    just get a +9set with like 2 HP parts or so

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol i quoted JD cuz i wanna share his priest - other part was for shell[/b]
    here it is... full paper... it hits EXTREMELY hard... but i die fast as hell, and i hate not having a lot of mana... i do get more kills in cz, but i cant support as well.

ill post in post your stats later, dun have time right now

here it is... full paper... it hits EXTREMELY hard... but i die fast as hell, and i hate not having a lot of mana... i do get more kills in cz, but i cant support as well.

ill post in post your stats later, dun have time right now[/b]
    well, if u play a lot with a chitin bp, you will have problems with paper for some time :P

and If u changed IN to Ep +3 your mana and hp would be higher :P

Heh, the EXACT answer why I want to be paper BP. I hate playing support and you've just answered my question you get more kills

Besides it's way more fun as paper IMO, I'd say it's more challenging

As a note : that ap fucking scares me, not because it's high but because it's low

I'm going to be gearing towards a full str build and my ap will be almost 1k more :huh: :blink: str will be 255 + 272 or smth and ms+9 ap

aweesom BP JD - nice AP
    and puggy when is your priest gonna be fully geared id like to see that one on "post your stats"

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Heh, the EXACT answer why I want to be paper BP. I hate playing support and you've just answered my question you get more kills

Besides it's way more fun as paper IMO, I'd say it's more challenging

As a note : that ap fucking scares me, not because it's high but because it's low

I'm going to be gearing towards a full str build and my ap will be almost 1k more :huh: :blink: str will be 255 + 272 or smth and ms+9 ap[/b]
    why does that scare you.... 3.4k is a lot... yea i could get better rings, but im kinda poor atm, i only have a lego band +0 and a fovern +1... if you dont have any weapon defense, then you get fucked up. i already get fucked up this way... my ac is 930 and i still get ganged by alot. and the thing is a preist is only as good as it can support as well. whats the point of killing 1 person, but letting 1 person die when you have the ability to save them.... -50 np, but hey, you gain 17.. lol. i usually dont pk w/o my clan their, that is why i think this build isn't the greatest, and to be honest im much more valuable as a int bp, then i am as a paper bp.

and about the ep +3... yea... w/o an in, it wouldn't even be funny as how hard i would get hit by people

its true - if you pk alooot with clannies then you should stay chitin BP since you have more MP for full/heal party and awesome resist when getting AoE and cool AC - plus you get to wear leonard - i see JD went for paper just for the fun. however puggy gogogogogo paper and get 4k ap

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

can u pm me ur items? im trying 2 build a paper bp...

NeronDomitius

stay paper aqqqqqqq!!! this is better and more challenging and more fun than chitin.

aweesom BP JD - nice AP
    and puggy when is your priest gonna be fully geared id like to see that one on "post your stats" [/b]
    Probably never I'm such a lazy bastard and atm I'm going inactive from KO when Im' 75. I'll prolly return after I feel like a stint of xp again cos I hate all the fuck ups K2 doing. My highest AP without war pot has been at 73. 3374ap or something, I'm pushing for full +STR uniques and +10 armours by the time I'm max level, +9 armours and 10 cap aint' hard. But the rest of +10s are cos I don't know if anymore exist on diez which makes money + luck lol

why does that scare you.... 3.4k is a lot... yea i could get better rings, but im kinda poor atm, i only have a lego band +0 and a fovern +1... if you dont have any weapon defense, then you get fucked up. i already get fucked up this way... my ac is 930 and i still get ganged by alot. and the thing is a preist is only as good as it can support as well. whats the point of killing 1 person, but letting 1 person die when you have the ability to save them.... -50 np, but hey, you gain 17.. lol. i usually dont pk w/o my clan their, that is why i think this build isn't the greatest, and to be honest im much more valuable as a int bp, then i am as a paper bp.

and about the ep +3... yea... w/o an in, it wouldn't even be funny as how hard i would get hit by people [/b]
    Just a joke cos I'm an ap whore , atm nearly all of clan are inactive so I'm really the only solo Pker on. Tbh I play better as attack priest then support anyway, I can switch between the two happily but I get sooooo fucking bored playing INT. I prefer paper more because it's actually a challenge, INT bps' get the kill in the end because they can tank longer. Paper BP's are harder for nps as they're the target and you have to time your duffs, heals cures, wep defs etc. It's a true test of skill, which I lack but I'm always improving

I won't argue INT BP are more tankable, on private server I played had Uniques+5, armours+10 and weps +10 and my paper BP got owned hard. The INT BP just was unbeatable , but it never matches the fun and shits & giggles of being paper I think

its true - if you pk alooot with clannies then you should stay chitin BP since you have more MP for full/heal party and awesome resist when getting AoE and cool AC - plus you get to wear leonard - i see JD went for paper just for the fun. however puggy gogogogogo paper and get 4k ap [/b]
    Thanks, I've always preferred paper BP as I love the pyjama style priests but in my pk video I'm doing a mixture of PK from paper > trial just to test out all the builds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12