HB+7 or SOM+7/Lugias+7 with Hanguk+7

This is a discussion on HB+7 or SOM+7/Lugias+7 with Hanguk+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm currently in the market for a new weapon setup. But I dont know what i should get. Should I ...
Page: 1

CanadianChief

Default HB+7 or SOM+7/Lugias+7 with Hanguk+7

I'm currently in the market for a new weapon setup. But I dont know what i should get. Should I get HB+7 or should I dual a Lugias+7 or Spear of Murky+7 with a Hanguk+7. And if I were to get dualies should I get Lugias+7 or Spear of Murky+7?

it's all personal preference, but i've used all 3 set ups in rlb and i must say that atm i'm doing best with the hb +7. But if u want to go dual i would say go lugias 7 hs 7 cause of the hp bonus on the lugias.

just throw out that SOMW imo, its a waste of money for what it is...

either lug+hanguk or hb+7

personal preference is the dual weild as u can quickly put a shield on if need be + u have the hp bonus

though i always did like lug+javana/giga for the hp/resists, though u will have lower ap but u will get higher hp/resists

get.that.money

it really is all about personal preference...i would go with the hb +7 if it were me

i would pick HB+7 from your pool...but i would also rather choose raptor +8 than HB+7 as they are very similar price at least on some servers